Group project

"We're here!" Y/N said to the two girls who then quickly find a place to sit on.

"Y/N! Here!" Yena said to him as she taps the chair next to her gesturing him to sit next to her.

"Wait! Sit here instead!" Yuri does what Yena did leaving Y/N torn on whether to sit next Yena or to Yuri. They're currently having a group meeting where they have to come together and finish it. Y/N, decided to pick a less packed cafe because the two other members are one of the most beautiful girls in school and the other is the cutest girls in school. What're the chances that both of them would volunteer to be with you?

He decided to sit next to Yena because she was the one who invited him first, making Yena fist pumped into the air leaving Yuri in distress.

"Ya, it's not that big of a deal, isn't it? Let's get to work." A waiter came by and asked what they would like to order. Well, it is a cafe after all. They picked each other's food and quickly got to work as soon as they were done.

15 minutes later and all of their food has came out. Yuri ordered a red velvet cake whereas Yena ordered a blackforest chocolate cake. Y/N himself ordered a cheesecake, one of his favorite cake of all times. He took a bite into the cheesy fluffiness and the sweetness made him close his eyes as he savored it.

"Y/N! Try this!" Yuri hovered her cake to him trying to spoonfeed him. He can't help but just take it into his mouth trying to taste this new flavor he never tasted before. His eyes then lit up.

"This is good. Better than i expected. Nice one, Yuri-ah." He gave a thumbs up to Yuri who then showed an annoying smirk to Yena who was glaring at her.

"Here, Y/N! Try mine!" Yena took a slice from her cake and slowly hovered to Y/N's mouth, but he tried to resist.

"Ah, no thanks. I don't really like chocolate." Yena pouting sadly because Y/N wouldn't take her spoonfeed. Y/N felt bad so he decided to taste it.

"Ya. Give me." Yena smiled once again and said 'ahh~' as if feeding a baby.
Y/N savored the flavor and even though he doesn't like chocolate, he likes this taste because it wasn't as sweet as he thought it would be.

"Wow. I think i'm gonna like this one. Thanks, Yena-ah." Yena then flashed a revenge smile on Yuri who just rolled her eyes.

"C'mon. Let's get started."

An hour in and both Yena and Yuri started to slack off taking selfies of each other, meanwhile Y/N is still continuing on his work.

"Ya. Go to work, will you?" Y/N said to the both of them.

"Come on, take break once in a while." Yuri said to him. "Look. Don't i look cute here?"

 Don't i look cute here?"

"Yeah. You look cute." Yuri's face turned red a bit because of Y/N's compliment. Yena not wanting to back down and decided to give him her selfie that she took.

"Y/N, don't i look pretty?"

"Of course. As expected from the number 1 beauty of the school." He said. Yena then smirked at Yuri who was already glaring at her. Both of them now glared at each other as sparks can be felt in the air. Y/N looked at them in disbelief and threatened. "If you both are still gonna act like this, i'll leave." They both turned to him at the same time.

"No! Please stay!" They said at the same time.

"Then work!"

"Alright~..." They both gave in and continued their work as Y/N. He looked up to them feeling a bit guilty. He chuckled a bit before saying.

"I'm sorry you two." He messed their hair making them shoot their head up. "Let's finish this quickly so we can go have fun at the mall, how about that?" They both nodded quickly to his suggestion.

"Okay!!"