Anonymous

Requested by : EnergyMaker

Genre: Fluff

______________________

You were a group called Day5 playing the bass. It's been 3 years since you debuted, you're quite famous due to the songs your band had made which topped the charts almost every comeback.

You were bored one day and decided to make an account on a social media where the platform connects to a random person. It connected you to a person with The username was NakoLover01, with your username being (Y/N)thestrummer.

(Y/N)thestrummer: Hi!

You called out to her. You know it's a her because it showed the gender at the bottom of her username. Even though, people can lie about their gender online...... moving on.

(Y/N)thestrummer: So..... wanna talk?

NakoLover01: Sure.

She answered. You both then started chatting, asking each other general stuff like their age, occupation, stuff like that. You found out that she was 2 years younger than you and said that she hopes to be an idol one day.

You later found out that she's a big fan of you, saying stuff like how she would be a good girlfriend for you, how she would take you on dates, take care of you, etc. It was confusing for you because her username was NakoLover instead of (Y/N)lover, but you shrugged it off.

You can't help but laugh at her reaction as you also told her that you also have this big crush on a girl group member named Yabuki Nako.

You told her that you really love Nako a lot and would take care of her everyday without her having to go out and such, except for dates or something similar that is.

You started being online friends with her as casual chats that usually ends at about 9 or so ended up being nonstop as you two would even chat until 3AM even at the fact that you knew that you have a schedule the next morning. But you didn't care. You thought you could just sleep in the van or somewhere.

One day, you decided that you wanna surprise her since she's a fan of you. You chuckled imagining at how delighted she would feel when it turns out that she was talking to the real you.

(Y/N)thestrummer: You wanna meet up?

You asked a question that might make her stop talking with your forever. But you decided that it would be worth a shot since you got nothing to lose other than an online friend. Which sucks, but you don't want to waste a chance.

NakoLover01: Meet up? What for?

(Y/N)thestrummer: Well, since we click with each other so much and our place are not that far from each other, i was thinking maybe we can be friends in irl. That is, if you want to. I'm not forcing you to do it.

You waited for about 20 minutes for a reply hoping that she'd say yes, which she eventually did. You decided on a place and time making sure that that day was left out so you can knock yourself out.

Time skip

I look good, don't i?

You asked yourself as you stood in front of the mirror.

I hope this'll leave a good first impression.

________________

Do i look pretty? Nako asked herself looking at the mirror with her frilly clothes.