Learning

Requested by : TunaAndKetchup

The Korean language i use here isn't perfect since i still have a small range of Korean vocabulary. If you know Korean and noticed that i wrote something wrong, please do let me know.

_____________

"Y/N. Can you come see me after school?" Your teacher asked you as you greeted him by the school gate.

"Okay, Mr. Sehun." You answered as he nodded to you and left.

You went on to the normal stuff. Paying attention in class, joking with your friends, eating lunch, basically any school stuff that you usually do.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in." You heard a voice from inside, as you opened the door slowly.

"Ah, Y/N. Come in and sit." You proceeded to do what he told you.

"Tomorrow there's gonna be a new transfer student. And you're the only student who speaks english fluently that i can count on. So what i'm asking is for you to befriend her. Take her around the school, so she would feel comfortable. Can you do that?"

Sounds like a pain.... but alright.

"I can do that." You said as he let out a sigh of relief. It looks like he's a bit stressed out about this.

"May i know her name or something like that?"

"You'll get to know her tomorrow. Oh! And also, come to my office first before class. I want to introduce her to you first."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"I think that's everything. You may go, Y/N."

________

"Morning, Y/N." Mr.Sehun greeted to you, as you averted your eyes to the girl who you'll be in charge of.

Sehun greeted to you, as you averted your eyes to the girl who you'll be in charge of

You were paralized by her beauty, as you stared at her.

"Y/N? Stunned by her beauty already?" You were snapped back into reality when Mr.Sehun patted you in the shoulder. The girl giggled looking at your behavior.

She's so cute... You thought to yourself.

"Y/N. This is Jang Wonyoung. Wonyoung, this is Lee Y/N." He said while introducing the both of you. You extended your hand as she does it too, shaking your hand. She did it while flashing a smile to you.