Noona-ya

Requested by : TwiceisStraight & YunaIsMine

______________
You have just entered high school. Fresh clothes, fresh faces, everything. You felt like starting new here. You're looking to lay low, trying not to cause any trouble or anything, and just live a normal school life.

You were walking around the school when you noticed that there was a girl who seemed to be troubled. You walked up to her to ask her if something was wrong. And there, you fell in love at first sight.

"C-Can i help you?" You asked while stuttering.

"Ah. Yes please." Her smile flashed to you as you began to feel your heart beating faster. "Could you help me put this up?" She asked for your help. After you were done helping her, she thanked you by asking if you would like to join her club. The newspaper club. You nodded your head hard almost making it fall off.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Min Y/N. What about you, sunbae?" You asked her as you looked at her brown eyes, feeling as if you were sucked into it.

"My name is Kwon Eunbi."

___________

"Unnie, who's the guy?" Someone from inside the club room asked her when the two of you arrived there.

"He's a new recruit. Stay here, Y/N." You obeyed her as she's grabbing some form for you to fill in so you can be an official member.

"You can fill this first." She said to you as she handed you the paper with a pen for you to write. It didn't take a minute for you to fill all of that as you gave the form back to her. She checked it for a bit before congratulating you on becoming a member.

"Congratulations! Chaewon-ah, meet our new member Y/N." You bowed to her as you introduce yourself. You were wondering if the club only has 2 people, but decided to keep it for another time.

"You can come here anytime if you want to hangout." She said to you. And from this day onward, you were a member of the newspaper club.

___________

After you went home

"Unnie, is he the guy that" Chaewon was cut off when Eunbi shushed her.

"Sshh! He might still be around here. Keep your voice low!"

"Sorry.... is he the guy that you said you were interested in?" Eunbi nodded. She actually has been keeping an eye for you for the past month or so. But you didn't know that. You just minded your business playing some MOBA that you're never good at, never paying attention to any girl that might be interested in you nor might you be interested in.

"So, how are you planning on charming him?" She asked her, But Eunbi didn't have a clue as to how to charm you.

"I don't know. I don't even know if he will like me though. I don't have any charms." Eunbi was almost yeeted by Chaewon when she heard that last sentence.

What does she mean she doesn't have any charms?

"Anyway, just be yourself and he will fall for you."

___________

"Y/N, let's hangout!" Your friend Seungkwan asked you as you were about to leave the class to the clubroom.

"I'm sorry. I have a club to go to." What you had said probably almost gave Seungkwan a heart attack, since you said you didn't have any interest in joining any clubs before.