Last Date

Today was one was those days where Minju gets a day off. And she wants it to spend the whole day with her boyfriend whom she's been dating for the last 5 years. This last 3 months has gotten her relationship with Y/N shaken, 'cause she has been really busy.

She was getting ready for her date, when her phone suddenly rings.

"Hello?" She picked up the phone.

_________

"Are you ready? I'm already parked in front of your house!" You said, while looking at her house. You can see her almost ready, because she didn't close her curtain.

"In a minute!" She grabs her bag from the table, and walks out of her apartment, not forgetting to lock it.

"Hi~" She opened the door. You can see that she lacked sleep due to a small hint of a bag under her eyes.

"You've been lacking sleep these days, haven't you?" You said to her. She immediately gets out her little mirror from her bag and looked to it.

"Ah.... i haven't covered it clearly have i?" You let out a sigh from your mouth. You already told her a few times to not overwork herself.

"I told you to be careful, didn't i? I should've made you move in with me when i had the chance."

"Thank you for worrying about me, oppa." She pinched your cheeks. You can't help but smile.

"But my workload has been lessened recently. I'll be better in a few weeks!" She said assuring you that she's going to be okay, as you nodded in response. You debated with yourself whether to give out the news now or later, but you decided to just enjoy the date with her first. Because the news you're about to say to her might make her...

Time skip to the theme park.

You got out of your car, and made sure that Minju has gotten out of the car first before locking it. This has happened before, and it still made you laugh till this day.

Once she got out of the car, she quickly hugged your arm making you stumble a bit.

"Woah, what's with the sudden hug?" You asked her. She rarely acted like this to you. And once she does, it means that she really, really miss you. So that means...

"I really miss you. It's been a month since we last saw each other, right? I want us to stay like this." Even though you have dated her for years, her actions still made your heart throb.

"Oppa! I wanna buy this!" She grabbed a piece of headband with ears attached to it.

"Oppa! I wanna buy this!" She grabbed a piece of  headband with ears attached to it

You almost had nosebleed once you saw her wearing it. But you had to hold it in, or else you would be seen as a pervert who has a fetish of rabbit ears.

You paid for the headband, as you bought yourself a pair and wore it on your head. Minju can't help but laugh seeing you.

"It really doesn't suit you oppa, I'm sorry."