Switching roles

I never really thought about it, but

I never really thought about it, but.... noona is really small isn't she?

You thought to yourself as you looked at your older girlfriend's picture. Just then, an idea struck to your head.

"Noona!!" You called her screaming making her turn around the corner.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"What're you doing?"

"Just tidying up some books."

As discipline as always, noona... you should rest once in a while.

"Sit here for a second." You said in a stern voice trying to sound serious. She walked to you while keeping a pout on her face.

"What's wrong?" You pinched her lips.

"You're not gonna break up with me are you?" She said whining.

Ugh... you're older noona... yet why are you so cute

"Of course no, silly" You pinched her cheeks making her smile.

"I was thinking. Let's try switching our age. I'm the oppa, which means you're younger."

Eunbi then looked at you suspiciously. "You're not thinking of something weird are you?"

You assured her by saying. "No, no. I'm just curious, how would you act when you're the younger one. You always scold me, tell me about bad stuff, so let me be the older one this time."

Eunbi thought anout it before agreeing.

"Okay... just for the day." She then got up and walked over to previous spot, when you stopped her by calling her.

"No- Eunbi-ya! Where are you going?" You stuttered.

"Ng? I was just going back to tidying up."

"Aish.. sit here. I'm not done yet." She walked back sitting next to you. You quickly caught her and snuggled her.

"Wha?"

"You rarely ever rest Eunbi-ya. That's not good. Just sit here and be lazy with me." She tried to let herself go from your hug but you were stronger.

"But i was abo-"

"No. Just rest." She eventually gave up making you loosen your hug.

"What're we gonna do then?" She asked you.

"Hmm.... let's watch a movie." You opened the app on the tv and turned on a movie titled 'Player two'.

After watching it while cuddling with her, the movie ended making Eunbi got up from the sofa.

"I'm gonna get a drink, oppa." She got up as you followed her from behind. She was closer to the wall so you executed the plan you thought of earlier.

You pinned her to the wall as your hands are now next to her ears.

"Y/N?" She looked up at you.

"You know, you're so cute Eunbi-ya." You moved closer to her face. "How does it feel like being called by your name by someone younger?" Her face started getting red still keeping her eye contact.

"You-you're embarrassing me..." She said cutely making you kiss her at the lips.

"I love you, Kwon Eunbi." You said after letting go of her lips.

"I-I love you too, pabo."