THE FINAL DANCE

The Countdown Starts...

The day started just like another day, even though it wasn't

The day started just like another day, even though it wasn't. Today was the last day of Alolan Queen Mary's journey; the ship was about to reach its final destination Melemele Island seaport, by morning it will.

"Whoa! Look at it! It's so shiny and big!" Bonnie's voice echoed across the ballroom, drawing many a looks. It's not like that they needed help with that, plenty of people were staring all on their own. That was a blatant surprise that a ship could harbor this huge facility inside her.

The authority decided to arrange a final ceremony before the departure, all relating with the successful conduct of Alolan Pokémon League and Alolan Showcase Competition. All notorious, renowned people of Alola were invited today, including Ash and Serena's friends.

So there it was, all of Ash's friends from every region were here today...... misty, Brock and Tracey from Kanto May and Max from Hoenn, Iris, and Cilan from Unova, Dawn from Sinnoh, Bonnie and Clemont from Kalos .... Everyone was here today.

The giant ballroom was already crowded with people. Ash had obviously been in this earlier, but for Ash's friends, it was a totally different experience. Some local reporters were also in the room with cameras, filming the trainers' live bit by bit. The best part, though, was the massive spread of food.

"Looks like Ash's life has been changed forever... he has to face this type of party diurnally," Clemont stated eyeing the ballroom.

"Well I doubt that big brother... Ash never wanted to be famous like this, he always wanted to be Pokémon master... and today he is..." bonnie replied.

"Speaking of Ash... where is our champion?" May asked?

"In Serena's room... Serena had him to get him ready,"

"That's cute," Gary smirked. "Knowing how much our boy dislikes fancy clothing... I am sure Serena will have him well dressed,"

"Yah you are right..." Brock sighed smiling "I can still remember the day when I first met Ash and his little Pikachu... The boy struggled against my Onix... and look at him today, he is the champion of Alola region, I always knew Ash had something within him... he never gives up, ever,"

"I feel the same way Brock" misty said. "I wish I continued my journey with Ash, if I did then today it would be me dressing up Ash,"

"Ummm... Excuse me?" bonnie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing...nothing...!" misty quickly dismissed waving her hands, embarrassed.

"Whatever you say misty.... Can't deny the fact that Ash got the best girl for him" Dawn added this time. "Serena loves him selflessly,"

"Yeah, I guess you are right" misty looked down. "And I am happy for him."

"Do you know guys...? Serena met Ash long before we met him" bonnie added.