THE ULTIMATE TRUTH

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter. Note It, In This Chapter, Alolan Pokémon League Will Conclude, But This Chapter Is Important, For Other Reasons, Trust Me.

So, Sit And Enjoy, And Of Course, Don't Forget To Review Of Vote For The Story If You Like It.

Any Opinion Is Appreciated.

"Let's do this!!!! Much bigger than thunderbolt

"Let's do this!!!! Much bigger than thunderbolt... 10 million thunderbolt...!!!!"

"PIKA-PIKA ..."

"Let's do this! Z – MOOOOVE!"

"CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... !"

1000まんボルト

10,000,000 Volts

Seven types of bolts of electricity, each a different color of a rainbow, were fired from Pikachu

In the end, a huge explosion blasted on the field,

LIKE A HUGE LACERATION...

Leaving a huge amount of smoke on the field,

And concealing the field from everyone's eyes.

All elite four members, including the champions, stood up from their seats. As The whole stadium was watching breathlessly.

Serena grabbed her ribbon... like never before.

"WOW!" Harry could only breathe out that.

Little by little, when the smoke cleared a little bit, first the Pikachu came into the view, And then the Mewtwo.

Both were still standing! Still up for the fight!

But Mewtwo looked injured, and panting.

Before SERENA and the rest could guess anything, this time Ash commanded out,

"You hear me Pikachu, LET'S FINISH THIS!" He gave his signature smile.

"PIKKA...!"

Pikachu instantly disappeared in the smoke, and then he appeared suddenly, a puff of purple gas shot off of him, the mouse Pokémon looked tired but determined.