THE LAST KISS

First Poke Fanfic, So Please Go Easy With Me, If You Have Any Ideas Or Opinion, Feel Free To Share......

This was it,

Serena was getting down by the escalator, Leaving the Kalos behind, towards for a new journey. How did she feel was hard to explain. She was leaving her friends behind, she was leaving him.

He was her ultimate goal she knew that all the time. And finally, at the very ending, she managed herself to confess her feelings to him but Serena had doubt that his thick dense head would get anything.

"Either you tell Ash how you feel about him, or I will", Serena could feel Miette's words still roaming around her head. Suddenly a thought appeared in her mind. If she couldn't confess to him how she feels about him, then she could show it.

"Hey Ash, there is just one more thing."

Serena turned around in the moving escalator and then without hesitating, she ran towards Ash who was still standing at the beginning of the escalator.

And then she did it, before Ash could realize anything.

She kissed Ash.

Embarrassed, happy, out of the world, Serena could feel all the emotions of the world at that moment. She knew she did the right thing. Ash had a shocked look on his face, and behind him, his friends looked beyond astonished.

Was he angry with this act?

No, he wasn't, cause at the last moment he smiled. All her friends cheered out for her.

"Goodbye Serena, bye, bye, take care,"

Serena waved towards them. This was the best thing she got in Kalos. Maybe even better than being Kalos queen.

"Until next time." She whispered before finally departing.

.................................

In a shady forest in Kanto, a younger Serena was lost, searching for the rest of her group members. She was suddenly frightened by a rustling in the bushes, which caused her to injure her leg.

In her despair, she cried out shrilly for her mother.

A younger boy emerged from the bushes and asked what Serena was doing. He introduced himself as Ash to put her at ease, then asked her name in return and asked what was wrong.

Serena sniffed and said that her leg hurt, to which the boy pulled out a handkerchief. He tied it around Serena's leg as a bandage.

He called it a good luck charm that would comfort her. Serena just looked up at him, then complained that she still couldn't stand up.

The raven-haired boy stood up and finally offered his hand,

"Don't give up until it's over."

"Ash

"Ash..." Her voice called out. "Do you think we'll always be together?"

The raven-haired trainer turned around to see her delicate eyes... Then he said.

"Always," he confidently replied.

........................

Remembering those words, Serena could still feel tears welled up in her eyes.

Those are the best memories she has with him, and last. She always believed one way or another she would end up with him. They would journey again. And this time, she would confess her true feelings for him.

But that didn't happen. After departing from each other, she went for Hoenn to be a coordinator, and Ash went for Alola. Serena knew Ash was a trouble-attracting magnet, but she always believed that Ash would overcome every danger or trouble.

Guess, she was wrong.

Nobody actually understood what happened. Ash just vanished, with his best buddy Pikachu, without any sign or trace. She heard that news when she was on the verge of huge success in Pokémon contests, and it didn't end up well for her.

Her Hoenn journey was a disaster.

People say Vaniville town is always warm. It can always make you happy. But guess what; those words were not true for her, as she always isolated herself inside her home. She just could not help but feel hopelessly in love with that brave yet selfless raven-haired boy... Still.

It almost felt like she was lost again in a forest, but this time, that raven-haired boy would not come to rescue her.

How Was It, Review...