THE SECOND ELITE FOUR TRIAL 2

HellowwwwReaders, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter. Note It, This Is Part 2 Of Previous Chapter, These Chapters Were The Hardest, Trust Me. Gone Through A Huge Hardship.

Huuuhhhh.

So, Sit And Enjoy, And Of Course, Don't Forget To Review Of Favorite The Story If You Like It.

Any Opinion Is Appreciated.

The referee made the call and the battle was all set to start

The referee made the call and the battle was all set to start. Without any orders, Tapu Bulu whipped into the air; today was the day the guardian deity was aiming for a vast display of his legendary power. Greninja watched him quietly, so did Ash.

None of them was afraid.

Ash nodded agreeing with that statement. He could feel that this battle would take all he had. Greninja could feel that too. The two of them were ready to fight. Ready to fight as one.

"Let the battle between Tapu Bulu and Greninja begin!" The referee shouted out, waving both flags upwards.

The stadium erupted with a final gesture.

Serena quietly grabbed her ribbon.

"Alright Tapu Bulu, attack!" Elite Four member Acerola commanded.

"Use Cut!" Ash countered.

The crowd likely only saw a green and blue blur as the grass guardian deity and Greninja charged toward each other. In seconds, they were slashing at each other with their attacks. Greninja wielded his powerful twin blades of light, while Tapu Bulu used his tail, creating a shockwave that rippled outward. The shockwave knocked Ash's hat up a bit and shook the ground beneath the two Pokémon. They strained against each other for a few moments before leaping backward, eyeing each other.

"Impressive, Ash!" Acerola said to Ash. "I've never seen a normal Pokémon keep up with a guardian deity like this! ... Too bad it won't work! ... Grassy Terrain!"

Tapu Bulu rang its tail bell, altering the plateau with a wave of Grassy Terrain. This would undoubtedly empower Grass-type moves.

Ash simply just smiled. He had seen this earlier. It was quite the way to set the tone of the battle. But there was no way he was going to give up... Not now.

"Aerial Ace!"

"Wood Hammer!" Acerola commanded quickly, raising her arms as though she were the one executing the attack.

Greninja retreated a few paces, then charged forward with an incredible speed, kicking up dirt before launching himself at his opponent. His legs and hands glowed with white light as he closed the gap between them, then he leaped forward, kicking out at his rival Pokémon.

Tapu Bulu was ready, his tail bell glowing with an intense green aura as he thrust it forward to block his enemy. Greninja collided with the attack at full speed, another powerful shockwave shooting out and reaching the crowd, causing the audience to gasp once more.