WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME

Here It Is Guys, Another Chapter. But This Chapter Is Purely Dedicated To Amour Shippers.

So, Sit Tight And Enjoy ......

Braixen could say, for the first time in last two years, Serena was looking happy, she was humming a song

Wait; was she happy because Aaron won today?

It seemed like that.

It was an exhausting day, after the first match our friends had finally returned to their respective rooms.

All of a sudden Serena asked, "Braixen, would you like to go outside and have some showcase practice?"

"Brai...?" Her faithful Pokémon was surprised naturally.

"I know it's been a while since we last performed, but I think it's high time we should start performing again, don't you think?"

"Braixen, Braixen."

"Good, let's go outside and have some practice on the hotel battleground. Pancham, Sylveon, you guys come out too,"

"Pan-Cham, pan-Cham"

"Sy—lvion"

"Let's goo... !"

Serena said that in a bright tone. Yes, after a long time, she was feeling positive and maybe the reason was none other than that stranger, Aaron.

........................

In his room, Ash stared for the outside.

It was a pure moonlit night, the only thing that Arceus's world never had. Gary was well asleep and so was Pikachu. But as usual, he could not sleep.

Ash came to the balcony. He will always say, the Kalos region was the best region of all other regions he had gone through, but the Alola region wasn't so bad either.

The night sky was so clean.

And the moon seemed more closer.

Ash has to admit, they were given one of the best room in the hotel. You could see the whole Alola region from here as they were on top of the mountain. He was looking around, here and there, the weather was bland, but something was missing... Something.

Suddenly she caught his eye, on the Pokémon battleground of the hotel.

It was her.

And she was performing.

After a long time.

.....................

Ash always thought the people of the Kalos region were stupid, stupid enough to choose Aria as Kalos queen, instead of Serena.

He could still remember that day, the day of the Master class final, where Serena competed with Aria in the final, but unfortunately, she lost in voting.