KING TO THE QUEEN

Helllowww Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, More Specifically, Amour Shipping Chapter.

This Chapter Is My One Of My Most Favorite Amour Shipping Chapter, Why? Guess You Have To Find Out That By Reading.

Now I Want To Clear Something. Play DEAMN - Sign (Lyric) As Background Music. It Is Highly Recommended, If You Really Want To Feel This Chapter. If Don't Do This, You Will Miss The Real Joy Of This Chapter, Trust Me. If You Can't Find The Music Then Here Is The Link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXLyP2_XbA&list=RDRfXLyP2_XbA&start_radio=1

Today was another day in Alolan Queen Mary, with a special occasion

Today was another day in Alolan Queen Mary, with a special occasion. Our friends are getting ready for their first official press conference since their victory, which will also include all the Kahunas, guest champions, Queen Miette and Aria, and of course, our new champion Ash Ketchum and Queen Serena Yvonne.

"Arrrrrr... Do we really have to attend this...?" Ash spat out in most annoyed voice possible while setting up his bow tie for the coat.

"You have to, my new champion... As this is the protocol...." Serena said under smiling; she knew how much Ash hated fancy clothing.

"I really don't want to go!..." He looked over for her. "I would rather like to spend time with my Queen..."

"So do I Ash..." She said quietly "But we have to carry out our duties as Queen and Champion of this Region".

"... And first we have to attend the press conference"

They were both getting ready at Serena's suite; Serena literally had to drag Ash into her suite cause she knew, Ash would rather attend the press conference in his normal get-up, much to her dismay. And Serena would never want that, her Ash should look like Prince Charmion in his first official press conference, just as he truly is.

Serena was about to give her final touch-up when she heard the footsteps, Ash, he had stood behind her.

And then he hugged her from behind.

"Ash... What are you doing...?" Serena said mildly protesting. "We have to attend the conference...!"

"Serena... Please let's just don't attend the conference..." He said pouting into her eyes.

"Why...?"

"Cause I want to be with you."

"But Ash..."

"Pleeeeeeeeease..." He again said looking into her eyes.

At this point, Serena knew it was impossible for her to deny those eyes, so she sighed in defeat, then said,

"Ummm... Okay then..."

.........................