THE GRAND FINALE

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter. Note It, From This Chapter, Alolan Grand Finale Begins, Which Is Going To Be Real Feisty, Trust Me.

This Chapter May Turn Out To Be Rather Controversial, Basically Hardcore Amour shippers May Not Like This Much. Why? Guess You Have To Find Out That By Reading. But Guys, This Is All Being Done For The Sake Of Plot And Story.

So, Sit And Enjoy, And Of Course, Don't Forget To Review Of Favorite The Story If You Like It.

Any Opinion Is Appreciated...

It was a magnificent view. Fireworks were exploding in the sky even in daylight, creating multiple arrays of Pokémon shapes, in all colors. Some flying Pokémons were flying high, and they were creating dizzying waves of power, from one end to another end of the sky. The roar of the anticipating crowd could be heard from everywhere.

Up to the presidential conference room of mount Lana Kila Pokémon headquarter, the four elite four members, Champion Diantha and Drake sat silently.

Today was the day of Alolan Pokémon League Grand Finale.

At that moment, four figures entered the room.

"Well well well. Looks like the great Lance, Adler, Wallace, and Cynthia finally bless us with their company" Drake said in a cocky voice.

"Welcome, welcome, champion Lance, Adler, Wallace, and Cynthia, it's an honor to have you people in our first Alolan Pokémon league grand finale," Kahuna Hala said in warm voice.

"You are welcome Hala. It is also our privilege to attend this." Lance replied. The other champions gave a small nod to Diantha and Drake, which they replied, as the other champions took their respective seats beside them.

"So when the battle will start?"

"In a few minutes, and my honorable champions, there is a surprise waiting for you all," Drake stated in smirking voice.

"What?" Wallace asked.

"Do you remember trainer Ash Ketchum from pallet town?"

"Yes, the boy disappeared two years ago, why did you ask?" Champion Cynthia said in glacial voice.

"You will find that soon; let's just keep our eye on the final."