A GALARIAN SURPRISE

THE FINAL CLASH BEGINS, ENJOY...

There was a drop-dead silence around everywhere, as a certain god Pokémon of Hoenn appeared in the scenario

It was legendary sky-high Pokémon, Rayquaza.

The cloudy sky howled, only to make the whole scenario much more darker, much more scary.

Ash couldn't help but feel shiver went through his spine, this wasn't good, Serena pressed her head on Ash's shoulder in horror, it was scary, really really scary.

Mewtwo was the only one who was eyeing this dragon god Pokémon calmly.

"You like it, don't you?" the team skull lord Lysandre sneered from the below. "I know scams like you appear everywhere, without even notice, that's why I always stay prepared, so how do you propose to defeat me now, Red aka Ash."

Ash just gulped, prior to this incident Ash was confident that he would be able to overcome team skull, if needed, with mew two's help, but this seems out of the league, even for Mewtwo.

Mewtwo suddenly spoke out,

"Ash, take a safe place with your girlfriend."

"Mewtwo! I can't leave you."

"Just do it Ash, this is no time for game. This battle will be far more fierce than you can ever imagine."

Ash just complied, cause Mewtwo was right, this time they are not just facing regular legendary Pokémon. But a legendary God Pokémon, and there is a high chance that he and Serena may get hurt in this clash. Ash grabbed Serena's hand and slipped behind a rock in the mountain.

"Alright Mewtwo, but call me if you need any help."

"I will."

It was when Mewtwo looked at the legendary dragon Pokémon

It was when Mewtwo looked at the legendary dragon Pokémon. He could easily sense the burning aura radiating from that demon.

The legendary dragon Pokémon got into a more aggressive and combat-ready stance, coils of his long serpentine body swirling slightly and his claws flexed forward menacingly, while his fangs were bared dangerously.