NEW RIVAL

Helllowww Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, More Specifically, Amourshipping Chapter.

This Chapter Is One Of My Most Favorite Chapter, Why? Guess You Have To Find Out That By Reading.

So Without Wasting More Time, Let's Get Into The Story...

Serena stared at Miette for some moments, surprised, then she shook her head in negative

"No, No, Miette. I can't do this."

The next day, They are in the cafeteria for second class passengers, which had a specialty, unlike the cafeteria of first-class, which was luxurious yet in a fixed area, it was situated in open deck pavilion, leaving the passengers to have an open scenario of ocean while sitting and having the meal. They came cause Ash and Gary were there too, sitting across to the other side of pavilion.

"I- I can't do this Miette" Serena denied, peeking Ash from the corner of her eyes.

"You have to Serena, it's not like you are wooing someone." Miette insisted.

"What if he notices?"

"That's the plan, to get him to notice our little stunt"

"He may get upset, really upset Miette."

"Don't you think he deserves that?"

"I can't do this Miette! I won't" Serena again shook her head.

"SERENA!" Miette suddenly grabbed her shoulder, looking into her eyes.

"Do you want Ash back in your life?"

Serena nodded.

"Then do as I say"

"But... but"

At that moment, someone approached their table, a boy.

"Serena" Miette referred.

"Meet my cousin, Calem"

Ash groaned as he bit into a particularly juicy strawberry

Ash groaned as he bit into a particularly juicy strawberry. He had to chew it and swallow before moving on to the rest of the food.

Suddenly he heard something, a familiar laugh.