THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE

Helllooooww Everyone, How Are You Guys, It's Been Awhile Since I Last Posted The Update, So Here It Is.

In My Last Chapter I Wanted Your Opinions About The Story, Many Of You Praised, Which Was Really, Really Sweet Of You, A Guest Buddy Wanted Some Lemons In The Story.

Well Buddy, Currently Bringing Lemon In The Story Will Not Be A Good Idea, Cause Ash Is In Mission, And He Just Recently Got Introduced With The Love Material, Any Kind Of Lemon Is Still A Distant Material Right Now.

Ariace613, Buddy, You Wanted More Information's About Team Skull.

Well Buddy, One Of The Main Mysteries Of The Story Is Team Skull And Their Leader. They Are Being Kept Secret For The Sake Of The Plot And Focus Of The Story. They Will Be More Identified Eventually, Keep Reading.

Bankerrtx01 – Ash Is Already A S.A.M. :)

WITHOUT WASTING ANY MORE TIME LETS GET INTO THE STORY.

Drake didn't know how he should feel right now if a super hot woman in bikini was standing in front of him and at the same time, that woman is none other than the champion of Kalos region

It was late evening and drake was having some alone time in Ula'ula Beach. All of a sudden, in the setting sun of the late evenings ocean, someone's head appeared, slowly that drop-dead gorgeous made her way to the beach, Champion Diantha. Finishing her late evening's sea bath.

Drake would not have wasted a second to flirt with her if it was orange region or she was some other random chick, but when a champion is standing in front of you then you must act carefully.

"Hey Drake, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Just having some alone time in the beach," he said, smiling.

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure."

There was a momentary silence as she sat beside him, but Diantha suddenly asked,

"So the Alolan Pokémon league finally reached its grand finale"

"Yap"

"So who is your favorite competent, Drake?"

"You have to ask?" Drake chuckled. "Obviously it is Aaron Satoshi from my region. I am supporting him, not because he came from my region, that trainer is a hell out of a shoot, you have to admit that. "

"Indeed, you are right". Diantha replied in a small tone. "Even legendaries aren't enough for him"

"But you know what champion, the real talk of the town is not even the upcoming grand finale, it's something else."

"What."

"Aaron and his mysterious girlfriend ...WOW ... The whole Alola is gossiping about it, whatever happened in the semi was hilariously dramatic and shocking, first it seemed like Aaron would not make it to the finale as he wasn't fighting like his previous matches, and then all of a sudden, a girl appeared in the field and literally kissed him! ..... Seriously!... that suddenly changed the competent and that guy miraculously won the match. That wasn't even the end. After the match Aaron suddenly left the stadium with his mysterious girlfriend. ... WOW! "