LOVE IS WAR 2

Of Course, Love Is War... Let's See Who Wins This War......

 Let's See Who Wins This War

"Ash... do you mind telling me where are we going?" Serena asked in an annoyed voice.

"Serena... can you tell me where is Miette today?" Ash replied smirking.

"She is out for some reason... why?"

"Do you know my friend Gary is out early today too?"

"So?"

"He called Miette before going out."

"So wha... wait...! Don't tell me Ash... are they...?"

"Yap... your dear friend Miette is out for a date with Gary, which my dear friend Gary terms as touring the Hau'oli City... Lol," Ash replied smirking.

"But why are you taking me to this Ash?"

"Ow come on Serena... for eons, they have teased us for everything, especially that di*khead Gary... it's finally our time to pay back..."

Ash said that in a cunning voice.

....................

That's right.

Today Gary especially planned for Miette, for them.

Gary had fallen for that blue-haired Kalosian beauty, the Sinnoh Queen Miette Millefeui, but couldn't get himself to confess.

The reason was rather complicated. Back in the days of the Kanto region, Gary was popular in the girls' community. Every girl had a fancy for cool boy Gary; it was Gary who played with them. And now, if he confesses to another girl (even if she is the Sinnoh queen), that will turn him into just another random loser like Ash...Gary certainly cannot bear that thought, not to mention there is a chance of getting rejected.

That's why he came up with a plan today... if he cannot confess to Sinnoh queen, then he will make her confess.

That's the plan.

Today is going to be fun, Gary smirked thinking.

....................

"Gary... where exactly are we going?" Miette suddenly asked while roaming a random street of Hau'oli City, together.

"Don't know... just roaming... if you feel bored then we can stop." Gary replied in an innocent voice.

"Not at all... let's go..." Miette replied smiling.

That was a lie; Gary was purposely leading Miette to a certain place, as per his plan.

But unknown to him, Miette had other thoughts too, under her sweet innocent smile.