AN OLD FACE

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter.

Before This Chapter, I'd Like To Thank Everyone For Helping Me By Voting And Following The Story. Definitely Pretty Cool To See That.

Anyways, I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter.

Serena didn't know when she fell asleep, she did and she needed that

Serena didn't know when she fell asleep, she did and she needed that. She already had enough with all of these. First, a jerk kidnapped her, hurting Greninja almost to the death, and then meeting with her mad counterpart, and of course her insane back story.

All of these clearly were insane, no doubt Serena loved Ash more than anything, and it was pretty obvious that her counterpart would fall in love with the counterpart of Ash, in another reality. But giving up every sense of morality and humor, Serena would never do that, or would she?

Serena knew that pretty well, how it feels to lose someone beloved, someone who means everything in life. That reminds her of those days, the days without Ash, without any inspiration, without any willingness.

But what her counterpart has done was absolute madness and insane, Serena certainly would never do anything which would harm anyone, forget about wrapping the reality. The other Serena looked desperate to bring back Red, not even wondering the fact that what kind of consequence both realities may face. if they try to control the God of Pokémon, Arceus, that may turn out to be severely catastrophic. Keeping aside the fact that she is trying to bring back a dead person into life again.

And of course the Lysander, not from her reality but from her counterpart's reality, and possibly the last person's name she expected to hear today. This Lysandre seems more evil and sinister than the previous one. The Lysandre from her reality wanted to become ruler of Kalos, controlling the Zygrade, but this other one wants to get control of the God of Pokémon, Arceus, to reform a reality! Serena literally just felt shivers when she heard about this. Now she really hopes that Ash will arrive in time and save everything.

But all of these were too much for her, she felt exhausted, and she really needed a nap, a short little nap... which her captors allowed, while taking her for the unknown.

 which her captors allowed, while taking her for the unknown