LOVE IS WAR

I Wouldn't Dare To Say Anything About This Chapter Guys, You Have To Find It Out On Your Own... This Chapter Is Dedicated To Arguably One Of The Worst High School Rom-Com Of All Time. (THE AUTHOR IS LYING...) 😉

Don't Believe Me? Find It Out On Your Own......

As the first sunlight of the day fell on her face, our girl Serena opened her eyes, and woke up from sleep stretching her hands

Then she looked outside through the window, in moments her face turned happy.

Shouldn't she be? Cause the boy of her dreams was already swimming in the Alolan Ocean, at this hour, with all of his buddies. Even Charizard was having fun with them, carefully keeping his tail above the water. Serena could see all of them through the window of her suite.

Serena just couldn't help but smile, smile with pure admire... Typical Ash.

That boy never changed, not in Kalos, when they first met years after of their first meeting, and had a wonderful journey together... not even in Alola, where she finally owned the boy of her dreams.

He never changed.

Even the title of the championship couldn't change his manner for a single bit. After Ash became the champion of the region, the inevitable happened, loads of paparazzi and fans literally just flooded in for him. But what Ash did? He literally just grabbed Serena's hand, and ran away with his lover... Yeah that was her typical Ash.

But wait; there was something which totally changed about Ash after their hell out of a journey...

His affectation for her.

Nowadays, whenever his eyes would meet her, that boy would always give her the warmest smile ever. That boy would always gaze her like she was a princess! And of course, he wouldn't miss a single chance to tell her, how much he loved her, every day.

That flattered her beyond any level! It was almost like falling in love with the same man over and over again, almost like a dream! Serena just couldn't expect anything more! Even the showcase championship didn't even matter now!

Not anymore!

She had her Ash!

And she will win this showcase, cause Ash had faith in her.

Besides, the champion needed a queen beside him.

...................

Knock! Knock!

"Coming..." Serena said before opening the door, and immediately got startled to see Ash standing there.

"Ash...!"

"Serena... You already got ready!" Ash said, then he leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Come on we have to go..."

"Where...?!!!!" Serena quickly asked in flushed tone, clearly under the side effect of the kiss of moments ago.

"Owwwww... Don't talk, just come! I have something incredible to show you today!"

In his long life of adventure, Pokémon battle, and research, Gary was never so nervous like he was today; he was going to do something really incredible today

He was going to propose Miette today!!!!!

Unbelievable right? Yes... that unbelievable thing actually happened. Throughout their journey in the Alola, Gary has fallen for this certain Sinnoh queen. Her magnificent charm and personality just caught him on all four. Now, this researcher of Kanto just can't stop thinking about this Sinnoh queen.

The way Miette smiled, the way she talked, and most importantly, the way she danced, everything just overwhelmed Gary, and for the first time in his life, Gary was thinking about having a girlfriend.

It wouldn't be bad... would it?

If a dense sh*t like Ash can have a girlfriend, so can he... he just needed the proper courage to confess, with a favorable circumstance, which Gary thought he always had.

But there was a huge problem, which always kept him from confessing...

His immense pride like Miyuki Shirogane.

Gary Oak would never bow before a woman... ever.

That's why he had to come up with an alternative.

After indirectly asking for weeks, Miette finally had agreed for a date!

Gary just hopes that the rest of his plan goes well.

..................

Unknown to Gary, this certain blue-haired queen of Sinnoh returned the same feelings for Gary, almost the same; she just wanted a proper confession from him.

In her this little life, Miette had met countless boys, and many of them fell for her... some fell for her beauty and wealth, some fell for the Sinnoh queen... but Miette wanted none of them.

She met a certain raven-haired boy in Kalos, and developed a fancy for him, but that boy was unbelievably stupid and dumb, clearly not her type... besides, she saw true love for that boy in Serena's eyes, so she had to give up on that boy.

But that didn't stop her from teasing Serena.

That was until she met Gary.

Gary was charmful; wise... a researcher from Kanto, being the grandson of notorious Pokémon researcher Professor Oak. And most importantly, he had the same teasing personality, just like her.

Miette didn't know when exactly she fell for the researcher, she just did.

But that doesn't mean she was going to admit her feelings for him, not in a million years. Having the same pride as Kaguya Sama, Gary had to bow before her to win her love.

Cause as we all know it.

Love is war...

As I Said Before, I Wouldn't Dare To Say Anything About The Chapter

As I Said Before, I Wouldn't Dare To Say Anything About The Chapter... How Was That? You Say In Review.

And Of Course, Vote For The Story...