THE FIRST SHOWCASE ROUND 2

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter.

It's Been Awhile Since I Last Updated, I Am Really Really Really Sorry Guys. School Got The Better Of Me.

Before This Chapter, I'd Like To Thank Everyone For Helping Me By Favouriting And Following The Story. Definitely Pretty Cool To See That.

Anyways, I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter...

"AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME, GROUP C FOR THE GROUP PERFORMANCE!" announcer Harry exclaimed

The audience echoed, and then they clapped, from hiatus of the corner, her eyes searched for someone. There he was!

Serena looked at him for a briefest moment; he was in the same old visor, a futile attempt to hide himself, she sighed.

"Pancham, can you keep a request for me?" she stared at her faithful oldest Pokémon.

"Pancham?"

"Would you please stay here pancham? Today I only want to perform with Sylveon, only with one Pokémon."

"PANCHAM!"

"please Pancham! Today I want to prove I am worthy of him."

"Pancham!"

"Please!"

.........................

On cue, the tent flaps parted, instantly silencing the crowd, who gazed upon the figure as she made her way towards center stage. The awe played all over again, as everyone took in the sight of the girls' appearance.

The furisode clad onto Serena's form held a wonderful distribution of creamy white and light pink separated by soft curves, accented along with certain points by narrow bands of light blue in two different shades, including the edges of her large sleeves. A big pink and white bow was settled just beneath her collar, from which two "feelers" extended, wrapping around most of her upper arms before handing off to the sides. Two more feelers were clipped to her hair, identical to the others but nearly reaching down to her ankles. The clips themselves were shaped and colored like a Sylveon's ears. Completing her look was her blue ribbon, tied into a bow beneath her left clip; although its shading didn't match exactly to the dress's own hue.

"She is going to perform with only one Pokémon!" Ash merely whispered.

Serena didn't care, and Ash knew why.

As she reached the stump's central ring, the performer stopped, flashing her signature smile and raising her arms out to nearly shoulder level. Eyes widened, as suddenly, four more feelers sprouted from the dress. Unlike the others though, these were moving on their own. For a few seconds, the new sets formed various symmetrical shapes and patterns, framing Serena in wondrous backdrops, making her exception from every other performer.