40. Detention - Anxceitmus

Prompts: A39. Against the wall
B58. "I want to hear you scream."

Warnings: pain kink, Teachers x Student, Janus and Remus are basically fresh out of university and Virgil is currently in university, this is legal yall, trans!virgil, the words cunt and small cock used to describe a trans man's genitalia, this is long, strap in, I'm sorry but trans Virgil supremacy, Remus, voyarism, the possibility of being caught, contraception, cloth ripping

"But Mr Moore, I've got a bus to catch!"Virgil groaned, throwing his bag onto the desk as the rest of the students filtered out.
His teacher looked up from the desk and huffed. "Okay, and I have lots of work to do - the last thing I need to do is spend time with you, after school, on a Friday of all days." He sighed, pushing his glasses up his face as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Now sit." Virgil pouted but did as he was told, slinging his legs up over the desk. "Legs down."
"But-"
"Listen, I know you're my boyfriend and all but you can't let the students think that you are my favourite. Or the teachers in fact." Janus put his pen down, beckoning Virgil to come sit next to him.

Virgil whined, standing and coming to sit on Janus' desk where he had cleared a seat for him, pulling his hoodie over his face and crossing his arms. "It's hard, okay Janus? Mr Moore this, and Mr Moore that.. I can't wait to leave so I can call you whatever I want~" Janus shook his head as he flustered, standing up himself. "You really need to stop being sent to detention. I can see you at the weekends, you need to focus on school, it's your final year y'know." Virgil swivelled onto his knees, grabbing Janus' hand. Janus turned back to him using his free hand to grab Virgil's waist, pulling him in and kissing him. "You're so hot." He muttered against his lips.

"I know." Virgil smiled, draping his arms around Janus' neck. "But how about you show me~" He groaned as Janus pulled back, pulling on the hem of his trousers. "Please.." He whispered, scared to be any louder incase there was a rogue teacher near by. Janus slid his hand into Virgil's trousers then underwear, fingers ghosting ever so slightly over his cunt. "Ugh you whore." Virgil huffed, pressing his hips down sharply onto his fingers to get some pleasure.

Janus smirked, and watched for a bit at how desperate Virgil got, trying to solve his own problem. He leaned up and kissed his boyfriend on the neck, curling his fingers slightly into him and earning a gasp. "Fuck-" Virgil dropped his head to Janus' shoulder, rutting his hips now with more need. It wasn't until he got close that Janus stopped him, free hand tightly on his waist. "Let me take care of you baby.." He pushed Virgil to lean back slightly and started to scissor his fingers inside of him, pressing kisses to his neck.
Virgil relaxed under Janus, his hips bucking into the air every now and again as he let out breathy moans and pleads.

Their lips connected briefly when Janus curled his fingers deeper, pressing up against his G-spot and chuckling deeply when he felt Virgil tighten around his fingers. "Close yet, baby?" Janus sped up his movements, bring his palm down to grind against his small cock. Virgil arched his back, teeth dug into his lip as he let out muffled moans, thighs shaking. "Shit.. fuck shit-" He cried out as he came, closing his legs around Janus' arm as he shuddered, moving his grip to Janus' lanyard. "Please.."

Janus slowed down and pulled his hand away carefully, shifting Virgil's joggers to be more comfortable. "You alright, Virgil?" He pulled him up into a tight hug and kissed him softly, discreetly wiping his hand down his back. "Yeah I'm... I'm alright- fuck. We need to do that more..." Virgil panted, leaning up to deepen the kiss.
A loud gasp drew them out of it, both startling and letting go of the other as Janus stumbled away. "Having fun without me?" They heard Remus purr as he approached, kicking the door shut behind him. Virgil blushed and leaned back on the desk as he spread his legs. "You took too long." Janus muttered as he pushed his steamed up glasses up his face before coming in between Virgil's legs, rutting his hips up into his crotch.