36. Rough Start - Intruality

Prompts:
A10. First time
A15. Dry humping
A22. Dirty talk
B19. "I bet I can make you cum without even touching your cock"
B24. "I'm gonna tie you to the bed posts and have my way with you."
B48. "I am your master and will be regarded as such."
B51. "Tell me how good this feels"

Warnings: dirty talk, virgin!patton, rough sex, humiliation, spitting on the other, master kink, calling the other whore, hoe, slut, filthy, dirty and other things. Hints to future plans, mentions of voyerism, overstimulation, edging, tumblr deserves a warning, unsuspecting boner, long term relationship(for those with commitment issues),  insinuated Patton reading smut/ seeing rule34 stuff, grinding and groping, bondage, fucking to the point of exhaustion, safeword mentioned but not used, blow job and hand job, Remus is packing whilst Patton is just small in every way, hair pulling, spanking, face fucking, dry humping and rutting, taking pictures of the other, cum claiming, rearranging organs (figuratively), filling, cum cleaning, embarrassment, punishment and rewards insinuated, fingering, Patton swearing, am I using too many warnings?, subspace, cumming in clothes, giving hickeys, bottom!Patton and top!remus, really Dom!remus, harsh acting, breaking character. Think that's it; let me know.

Patton crawled into bed around 9pm, missing the warmth of his boyfriend as he scrolled through his phone. After a couple hours, he ended up on tumblr, seeing some of the most lewd stuff known to man and if that didn't make him flustered, Remus sliding into bed behind him and rutting up against his back to make him aware of his current... problem, certainly did. He slung his leg over Patton's side as he pressed closer, jumping when his supposed-to-be-asleep boyfriend squeaked. Remus saw the glare from the phone screen and a mix of words, frowning slightly.
"Whatcha reading Pat?" He took the phone out Patton's hands before he could form a response, turning and reaching over the other for his phone back. "N-nothing?!" His face was beet red, and having Remus' boner pressed upon his thigh wasn't helping his flustered state. He snatched his phone from Remus as the other gasped, smirking and leaning over Patton. "Not so innocent, are ya babe~" He trailed a hand up Patton's thigh and leaned in closer to the point that Patton was pressed to the bed with Remus slotted just between his legs and hovering mere centimetres from his face, grinding his knee against his crotch which caused Patton to let out a sudden moan.

"I didn't mean to but now I've-" Patton protested, being stopped by Remus pressing a finger to his lips.
"Shhh, do you want to do this? If we do, I end up getting quite rough.." The idea of Remus wrecking him for his first time almost made Patton drool, bucking his hips up against Remus. He had been putting it off due to fear, but they had been together for almost 3 years, he could trust Remus.
"Please 'mus, I haven't done this before but.. I can handle it.." He kissed his boyfriend gently as their hips ground together, soft moans being pulled from them both before Remus drew back, a string of saliva connecting the two. "The safe word is... flamingo, or pinch me as hard as you can if you can't speak." Patton nodded briefly, squeaking from being shoved to his knees on the floor by Remus.

Remus stood near the edge of the bed in front of his boyfriend, running his fingers through his hair with one hand whilst the other hand fumbled with his pyjama bottoms, yanking them down with a tug. Patton looked up at Remus, gawking slightly at his size even through his boxers.  He reached up, getting his hand smacked away. "Don't touch whore."  Remus growled, looking down at Patton who whined. "Are you-" He softened his tone before his boyfriend nodded quickly.
"I'm fine." Patton sat upon his foot, rutting his hips against his leg whilst still clothed.
"Keep going Remus~" He reached up again but was met with a sharp tug of his hair. "I am your master, and I will be regarded as such, you filthy whore." Remus tilted Patton's head up to look at him, who just moaned and nodded. "Yes, Master~" Remus stroked his head, smirking down at his poor, innocent boyfriend. He had no clue what he was in for.