44. Fake Royalty - Solo!Remy

Prompts: Roman has been away for a bit too long and Remy is too desperate and horny for his kingly boyfriend, forcing him to take it into his own hands (no pun intended) ending up with him getting off on the throne

Warnings: masturbation, solo,

Remy sighed, standing from his desk and shutting the notebook. He glanced over to his box of toys and pouted. They were no fun by himself and stopped helping after the first couple weeks. He desperately wanted to be fucked by his boyfriend. Who was abroad. For another four months. "Fuckkk." He groaned, flopping on the bed when he got the idea, grabbing something from the top of the box and tucking it in his pocket before walking out, waving at some attendants then silently ducking into the throne room and walking up to the throne.
Next to it sat the crown, the one that reminded him of Roman, when he would do his kingly orders or boss people around. His favourite having to be when it sat crooked upon his kings head as he sucked him off on the throne, hair ruffled and face red at the possibility of being caught.

He groaned quietly and grabbed himself in his trousers, walking closer to the crown before picking it up and placing it upon his head and sitting down on the throne. "I see why Roman's so high and mighty now." He snickered to himself, palming his cock through his trousers. "Ahh~ fuck.." He hummed, shuffling his trousers down before pulling the vibrator that he had, out of his pocket. He was careful to keep the crown on his head as he shed his jacket and the rest of his trousers before spreading his legs out on the throne. He pressed the head of the vibrator to his entrance and gasped sharply, leaning his head back and knocking the crown against the throne.

"Fuck it." He muttered, pressing the toy into him and moaning loudly as he adjusted before turning it on, groaning as he lifted his shirt into his mouth, biting the fabric to restrict his noise level. One leg hooked around the armrest of the throne as his free hand gripped the other, knuckles white with his tight grip. "Shit.. shit.." He uttered, his hand on the toy quickly thrusting it inside of him and causing him to moan loudly as he hit his prostate. "Roman~"
He gasped, feeling the crown slide around his head as he shivered and jolted, pulling his legs closed briefly as he felt his release build up. "Hah- fuck! Ahh~" He cried out, hips bucking down desperately. "Fuck, I'm-" Remy groaned harshly, throwing his head back against the chair as his legs trembled, hands grasping at the throne.

He panted heavily, hips stuttering now and again as the vibrator pressed perfectly against his prostate, too high on his release to think about moving it. He moved the crown around on his head once again, smirking to himself. He turned the vibrator off and pulled it out, legs buckling slightly when he stood. Remy glanced to the door as he heard someone clear their throat and gasped, scrambling for his jacket as he covered himself.

"Logan! How long was you there for?!" He squealed, looking down at his advisor. "Not long, I came to alert you about a meeting." Logan sighed, looking to the floor out of decency. Remy nodded before grabbing his trousers and hurriedly pulling them on. "Make sure to clean up any.. mess on the throne and return the crown to its, rightful position."
"Alright alright." Remy turned and grimaced at the mess on the throne, lifting the crown from his head and placing it back on the pedestal before pulling his jacket from the floor and running away from the scene of the crime. Someone could clean it up later.

But that couldn't just be the end. Later that night, he groaned as he tossed and turned in his bed. All he wanted was his boyfriend and even in sleep, his one escape, it started to seep in like vines. "Fuck.. please Roman.." His hips ground down into the bed as he gripped the sheets tightly, burying his face in the copious pillows. All he could do was remember.
The lingering touches, sly glances and suspicious hand movements. The time they fucked so much they missed important meetings. Or the way Roman looked, flush and flustered as they made love for the first time. Or even-

Remy couldn't help his hips from stuttering as he came in his pants, shocking awake from his sleep. "Oh Roman..." He whimpered, hands tangling in the sheets as he came down from his high. He cringed slightly at the cooling cum in his trousers and he sighed, kicking them off as he startled to a knock on the door. "Remy.." The hushed voice was instantly recognisable, it caused him to tumble out of the bed and throw open his door in all his nude glory. "Roman?!"

The prince laughed and opened his arms as Remy dove into his embrace. "I'm back.." Roman smiled as he kissed his boyfriend, hands groping at his waist. "..looks like you're excited to see me too." Remy flustered as he grinded his hips into Roman. "You have no idea." He grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. It was going to be one hell of a night.

A/N I'll leave the rest to your imagination guys. Is there any really out there ships you'd want for any future oneshots or rewrites of old ones since my writing style has changed (I think)

-Alex
Word Count: 954 words