38. Louder - Anxceitmus

Prompt: B58. "I want to hear you scream." (I changed you to him so it fits this a bit better)
Warnings: daddy kink, choking kink, getting caught, poor Logan, on the couch, threesome, public sex, voyeurism, trans Virgil, words like cunt and small cock used in reference to ftm genitalia, double penetration, mention of maybe accidental pregnancy, Janus has the daddy kink, Virgil has the choking kink, pet names, biting and marking, overstimulation, fingering, think that's it.

Janus looked over his book at Virgil who was sat on the floor in front of him. "I already said no. Go find Remus." He huffed and pouted. "He told me to ask you." Virgil crossed his arms, poking his tongue out at Janus before gasping as in one swift movement, Janus had closed the book one handed with his other hand around his neck and he had pulled Virgil to his feet, choking him. He gasped, hips bucking fruitlessly into the air with his eyes rolling back, hands shooting to his arm. When Virgil had brought up choking him to his boyfriends, they both had the same concerned look as they fussed and learnt how to do it properly, scared for Virgil's safety. That had been a couple weeks ago - he didn't think it would be brought in so soon after. "D-dad..dy I'm ss-orry."
Janus tsked and glared at him before he smirked, pulling Virgil to the sofa and pinning him against the cushions. "That's no way to behave and treat your daddy, is it now, baby boy?" He growled lowly, hand hovering by his throat as a warning. "No daddy-" Virgil squeaked again as the hand returned to choking him, moaning in half broken gasps of air. "Did I say you could talk?" Virgil shook his head, opening his mouth to protest but by the tightening of his hand around his neck he thought better of it.

Janus let go, bracing one hand beside his head and kissing him passionately whilst the other hand trailed down his stomach to slide into his trousers, two fingers rubbing against his small cock through the cloth and creating a bigger wet patch. "Daddy.." Virgil whined, pulling back from the kiss and trying to push into his hand. "What is it baby? Not happy with me punishing your bratty ass?" He pressed a kiss up to his cheek and softly bit at the skin, leaving teeth marks in his wake.
Virgil squirmed, moving his hand up to Janus' neck and gently pulling him down. "Touch me daddy." Virgil begged as Janus gasped, his cock twitching in the confinements of his trousers. That shouldn't have been half as hot as it was but Janus dropped his head to his chest, looking up when another voice joined them.

"Is our brat trying to out dom you Jan~" Remus leaned over the back of the couch, looking down at the both of them before teasingly groping Janus' ass. He groaned and knelt up, in between Virgil's legs which were currently wrapped around his waist. "I think we show him a bit of a lesson. I'll carry him to your room-" Remus chuckled and got closer to the two. "I think his punishment should be right here, watch him squirm and moan out our names as the possibility of getting caught is so high. Let's embarrass him as his punishment.." Virgil whined as Janus kissed Remus briefly. "I'm guessing you've got a thing for this." It was the first that they'd ever heard of it if he had, or maybe Remus just wanted to try something new.

Their attention was soon drawn back to Virgil when he started rutting into Janus' hand, moaning and pleading for them to fuck him. Janus tutted and pulled his hand away, instead running it under his hoodie as he pulled on the hem of his binder. "How should we have him Rem? I think he could take both of us.." Remus smiled, that usual deranged smile that the other two came to love. "Oh yes, you know what, I want to hear him scream. I want him to beg and moan out our names." He came round the other side of the couch, petting Virgil's hair before leaning down and kissing him, hand coming up to his throat and giving a teasing squeeze. Virgil gasped against his lips, pushing into Remus' hold willingly before squeaking as Janus yanked down his trousers alongside his boxers, his wet cunt now open to the cold air and the sudden pang of embarrassment of realising they were in the living room made him close his legs tightly once Janus moved to remove his own belt.