20. Logince

Prompts: A2. Caught Masterbating
A39. Creative sexual positions
B3. "I want you, right up against the window."
B17. "You can't cum until I say so, okay?"
B28. "Are you sure that's going to fit?"

Warnings: being caught, exhibition, sex positions (i don't really know what I was doing with that tho), public sex? sex against the window, orgasm denial, human au,

Roman groaned, hole clenching around the vibrator as he rode the chair that it was stuck on. It hit his prostate sharply and he grunted, stroking himself quickly and muttering. "Fuck, fuck!" He cursed, getting closer to cumming. He hadn't heard the knocking on his door or the impatient tone of Logan as he opened the door. "Roman You should really start to- Oh.." He stopped, cheeks heating up and his eyes training on Roman's body, how his muscles clenched when he bounced or how his cock lightly hit his stomach with each movement or how Roman arched his back when he came, painting his chest in white sticky strings of cum. And god did that make him hard.

Roman's eyes fluttered open and he spotted Logan, cheeks heating up as he pulled himself off the dildo and desperately tried to clothe himself. Logan kept his eye on the Prince the whole time, shifting to hide the growing tent in his pants. "You know you don't have to put the clothes back on~" He purred and closed the door behind him, pulling Roman -who was barely dressed in his boxers- up by the arm and cupping the sides of his face. "You look just as good without them~" He hummed and cupped his crotch, slowly palming him.

Roman keened from being so sensitive, slowly grinding into his hand despite the over stimulation he faced. "Lo.." He whined helplessly and gasped when Logan trailed kisses from his neck to his ear, creating a few hickeys on the way. "I want you right up against the window." He growled, taking hold of his face and kissing him aggressively, pushing him against the wall. "Go on." He let go of him and watched the submissive side open the curtains, leaning his hands on the glass and shaking his hips.

Logan growled and pulled Roman's boxers off again, removing his own bottom half of clothes. Roman glanced behind him and saw all 10 inches of Logan, whimpering quietly. "A-are You sure that's going to fit?" Roman asked softly, watching Logan lube his member and line up with him. "I'm sure Roman, just say red if needs be. Now, stay still." He gripped his hips and slowly slid into him, setting a slow teasing pace as he pushed him up against the window. He whined and gasped, resting his head on the window and seeing outside. People walked past and some stared, a few even recorded it and Roman just had to sit there and let it happen. Logan sped up to a harsh pace, slamming against his prostate with each thrust. Princey screamed in pleasure, the window shaking from how harsh the logical man fucked him.

"Logan please! I'm gonna-" He was cut off by a whine when Logan pulled out, shoving him over to the bed. "You can't cum until I say so, okay?" He spread Roman's legs, lifting them onto his shoulders as he started to fuck him, faster then before. "L-l-lo Oh gOd! oKaY!" He squealed as the other held him down to the bed, using it as support as he went harder and rougher with every movement. He watched the man beneath him writhe and struggle to hold back his release, legs and arms hopelessly clinging to Logan as a way to ground himself.

As Roman couldn't hold it back anymore, Logan pulled out, lifting up his chin. "Bend over for me." He demanded, watching him stumble into position for Logan. He thrust back into the submissive, clawing over his back as he sped up which didn't help Roman. He was so close but was scared to disobey his dominant. "Please Logan! I need to cum so badly, just-" He yelped as his thrusts went deeper into him and abused his prostate. "Hold put a little longer." The older man grunted, using all his power to fuck into Roman with sloppy thrusts. 

"Let go Ro." Logan commanded into his ear, both of them releasing in unison. Logan into Roman's abused hole and Roman all over his chest, sticky white strings that the older man ran his tongue through. "You taste Delicious Ro~" He winked, causing the younger to blush. "Shut up and help me to the bathroom!" Logan rolled his eyes and picked Roman up easily, tongue cleaning up most of the cum from his chest.

After they took a shower, and maybe had another round or two, they were cuddled up under Roman's new clean sheets, whispering soft sweet words to each other as they drifted off.

A/N I'm depressed and mentally exhausted, take this but don't expect another anytime soon, or do, I don't know. You do you. I'm sorry this is taking me so long, see ya,

—Alex

Requested by: @The_Gay_Idiot
Word count: 863 words