16. Demus

Prompts: A27. Gags  A14. Cock ring

Warnings: BDSM, torture/ punishment, Remus, Safe electrocution, handcuffs, toys, dry orgasms, mention of leaving, 9 hour punishment, soft aftercare, they ain't evil they're just kinky,

Remus struggled against the hand cuffs that chained him to the ceiling, leaving him dangling for the past hour or so. He had so many dry orgasms thanks to the cock ring around the base of his member and the vibrator in his ass. He managed to spit the gag out several times but his boyfriend kept shoving it back in and now it was tied behind his head where he couldn't reach to undo it. As he squirmed, a firm hand moved against his ass, slapping every time he misbehaved. He was at the point of begging because he was so desperate to cum. Then he was dragged down to the floor.

Oh shit. His legs buckled as he fell face first onto the wood, whining when the vibrator was pulled out. His hair was pulled up, forcing him to his knees and dragging him across the floor. He whimpered, biting down on the gag as his arms were pulled up and chained to a different wall, leather straps being attached around his thighs and ankles, keeping two bars together by his sides.

"Keep your legs closed and you won't suffer." Deceit hissed, taking the cock ring and attaching metal rods on it, pulling him forward a bit to slide a bigger vibrating toy in his boyfriend. Remus squirmed, his legs already shaking as he was close. "Sir? Please, I'll behave." He 'hated' the contraption because he could be there for minutes or hours. But the pleasure it brought him was insane. Deceit put a gag in his mouth then sat on a chair and glared at him. "Shush, you can behave by being quiet." He squirmed, moaning as he had another dry orgasm and his legs buckled, spreading them and the bars dropped, closing the circuit and sending jolts of electricity through his body.

Remus screamed, sobbing at the pain and pleasure as he desperately closed his legs, shaking from the intense feelings. He leaned forward, shaking terribly as he looked up at Dee, muffled begs leaving through the gag. He just smirked and stood up. "I'll see you later, dont tire yourself out too much." And with that he left. Remus whined, thrashing his legs against the machine and they fell open again, electrocuting him again. He screamed and screamed before he managed to get his legs back together, screaming into the gag.

~~~~•~~~~

After a few hours, Dee returned to a Remus who was tear stricken and quiet. "I'm guessing your legs weren't strong enough for the 9 hour punishment." He ran a hand over his cock and watched his boyfriend have another dry orgasm, probably his 20th or 30th. "Well you behaved so well, but I want to see you suffer a bit more." He smirked and pushed his legs lightly, watching Remus collapse and get electrocuted again. He sobbed, thrashing against the restraints as he came dry once again, struggling to get his legs closed. In fact he couldn't, he just couldn't. So he gave up, taking the pleasurably aching pain and lowering his head in defeat. Deceit hummed and turned the contraption off, taking the gag out his mouth and kissing him gently. He untied him and caught his boyfriend as he fell into his arms, completely exhausted.

Remus whined, almost asleep already. "Don't worry, I'll sort you out." Dee assured and carried him to his room, laying down the sleeping side and removing the dildo and cock ring. He would definitely give him a reward when he was less tired but for now, aftercare. He cleaned Remus up from the tears and put him in clean boxers and sleepwear, changing into loose bottoms himself and slotting himself next to Remus, pulling him to his chest.

A/N this took long

~Alex

Requested by: @CJananSx3

Word count: 666 words.