34. Logicality

Prompts: A5. Mutual masturbatiom
B23. "Relax, I'll teach you the ropes."
Warnings: neko!Patton, Dom!Logan, masturbation, first time, Logan is pretty blunt about the whole sex thing btw, sorry not sorry, Neko in heat, this has a lot of dialogue in it, I'm sorry, embarrassment, you could get second hand embarrassment,

Patton shifted awkwardly in his cocoon of blankets and jumpers, hips bucking into the air awkwardly as he moaned softly into his pillow. His ears pressed flat against his hair and his tail coiled around his side, providing a bit of friction but not enough. He felt too innocent to touch himself, that and it was awkward. He'd never done it before, never really wanted to until Roman accidentally got Patton all cursed. He sighed softly and turned to grind into his bed, severely upset when it just wasn't enough. He crawled out his bed, stretching since he hadn't moved in a few hours, sliding his glasses on and looking at the time. "1 am.. Logan would be up maybe..."

Patton dawned his frog onesie, shivering slightly as the fabric brushed against him. His tail popped out by the small of his back as he flipped his hood up. He just needed to get to Logan's room, he could make it until there. He opened his door, peered out before rushing over to Logan's room and opening the door, shutting it ever so quietly behind him. Logan looked up from his desk to see Patton, frowning slightly as he spun his chair around. "What's the matter Patton?" He got up and rubbed his eyes. "And what are you doing up at this time of night?" The other squirmed awkwardly in the entrance of the door. "I could ask you the same thing.."

"I was merely working, I'm guessing that you have a problem?" Patton nodded and looked to the ground, embarrassed. "You see, Roman sort of cursed me and now I'm some kind of cat and I feel funny and I don't know how to fix it." He rambled, burying his face in his onesie soon after. Logan came over and pushed back the hood of the onesie, looking at his ears. "Sit on my bed, I might be able to help." He hummed, pulling back to head to his book case as Patton sat on the bed and curled up as he squirmed.

Logan flipped through a few books before placing it on the bed. "Neko: a hybrid of a cat and human, can go into heat, use tail as a spare limb..." He muttered, looking at Patton and humming. "How do you feel?" He raised his head and shrugged. "Fuzzy and warm on the inside and touches to certain areas make the feeling worse.." Logan raised an eyebrow. "Which areas?" Patton whined softly and curled further into himself. "The ears, my tail..down there.." Logan nodded and put the book away, sighing softly. "Looks like you're in heat Patton."

The other looked at him in confusion and he sighed once more. "A period where your body has a strong want to.. have intercourse and/or release, to put it simply." Patton blushed and curled up further, hiding his face in his knees. "Are you okay?" Logan came over, putting a hand on his shoulder. Patton whimpered and moved back, shaking his head as his hips bucked. The other hummed and sat cross legged on the bed, looking at the cat side in front of him. "It sounds random.. and embarrassing but.. would you like me to help with your heat?" Patton grabbed a pillow and hugged it to his chest, nodding slightly as his ears perked up. "Please."

Logan nodded and grabbed some blankets, setting them up on the bed. Patton nestled into the blankets, clinging to a pillow as he closed his eyes. The taller man climbed back onto the bed, reaching over and petting Patton behind his ears. He whined and gripped onto the pillow, nuzzling into the hand as he grinded against the pillow. "Oh~" Logan pulled back when Patton accidentally moaned, looking him over. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" The other shook his head and took his hand, moving it back into place so he could keep scratching. "The feeling's gotten worse Logie." He whined, rutted up against the pillow.

Logan hummed softly. "The best way to calm your body down is by having intercourse obviously, or by having some sort of sexual activity that ends in release." He looked at Patton who flushed red in embarrassment. "Could you..help me then Logie?" He crossed his legs slightly. "I don't know how to do something like that." Logan raised an eyebrow at him and nodded. "Okay then, just relax, I'll show you the ropes. You do have to take that off though." He pointed at the onesie that the father figured side was wearing. He nodded and pulled it off his shoulders, letting it sit at his waist. "Uh.. little further." Logan stammered, looking away as Patton did so. "You want me to.."

"Please." Patton whined, red and flustered already, looking at Logan for instructions. Logan turned back to him, red in the face also as he gently took him into his hand, slowly stroking him to gage his reaction. Patton let out a soft moan, his eyes fluttered shut as he dug his nails into the bed. "Logie..." He whimpered as the other continued to stroke him, shuffling slightly closer as he did so. Logan bit his lip slightly and had to look away from the sight as to not get aroused, beet red in the dim lighting of the room. "Logie, the feeling is so much worse..." He muttered, burying his face in a pillow and peering at the side helping him out. "If you want, you could do it or I could continue and maybe you could help me.." Logan trailed off, slowly getting quieter. "I'll-I'll help you Logie.." Patton bucked his hips into Logan's hand once he started to move again, shuffling to sit up before reaching over to Logan's trousers and undoing the belt one handed. Logan kept stroking Patton and helped wriggle his trousers down, gasping suddenly when the Neko held him in his hand and slowly moved his hand. "Patton..." He sped his hand up, resulting in the other copying his actions.

They both started to mutter each other's names as they bucked up into the other's hand, Patton getting close enough to Logan to kiss him. Logan moaned into the kiss and screwed his eyes shut, pulling back to mutter praise to Patton. "You're so good at this Pat..oh god.." He bit his lip as his movements became sloppy when he drew closer, Patton was hanging on by a thread, rolling his eyes back and using his other hand to muffle his sounds. "Oh-oh Logie, it's so much, I can't-" He cried out as he came over himself and his onesie, jerking his hand sloppily over Logan until he was coating his hand too. "Oh Pat.." He panted as they both let go, laying beside him as they basked in the warmth of their highs. "How was you so good at that?" Patton rolled his head to the side, latching onto Logan and getting him dirty in the process. "I don't know, but god I've never felt like that before."

The taller cradled the smaller, kissing his head before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss and pinning him to the bed slightly. "We should clean up, bath?" Logan suggested, getting a hiss in response. "Right, part cat.. so no water. I'll get a cloth, stay here." He got up and came back, clean and in pjs, all ready to clean Patton up. He wiped him down and helped him into clean pjs, throwing the onesie in the wash for the moment. "You just rest, your body will need it if you're in heat." Logan explained, tucking him into the sheets. "Will you.. will you cuddle and help me tomorrow if this happens again?" Patton crossed his legs and bit his lip as Logan nodded. "Of course, and maybe, I'll show you some more, okay? Just rest for now." The logical man climbed into the bed, kissing his cheek as they snuggled together, dozing off one after the other.

A/N whilst writing this I broke someone I know with the last chapter and is refusing to say the word horny and is spelling it WHOREKNEE and no, from this point on, I will not spell it any other way, also, is this the longest chapter I've wrote, like ever?

-Alex
Requested by: @Heyhowareyoudoingkiddo

Word count: 1448 words