14. Roceit

Prompts: Because I'm extra I'm gonna try and do all three
A: 4. On the sofa
B: 2. "They're all watching the movie. They won't even notice."
31. "Just watch it with me. Maybe it will give us a few ideas."

Warnings: almost caught, semi-public sex, on the sofa sex, smut, humiliation, getting caught

Deceit pulled Roman with him. "Come on babe, you're watching the movie with me." He begged, getting him to the top of the stairs before he attempted to run away from him. "Nooo, I don't wanna!" He struggled against his hold, stopping when he felt his boyfriend run his hands along his thighs. "Just watch it with me. Maybe it will give us a few new ideas." He pulled him closer, smirking when he didn't object. They eventually got downstairs to be met by Remus, Logan, Virgil and Remy. (I know Remy ain't a side but I needed someone to replace Patton so don't @ me-) The Duke held a crazy lopsided grin on his face, pointing to the other sofa for the two. "Sit down and let's get started already."

The two chuckled and sat down, pulling the blanket over their laps. Remus rolled his eyes as he turned '50 shades of grey' on and watched it with his nerdy boyfriend in his arms. The other two curled into each other, Remy falling asleep pretty quickly. Deceit let his hands travel over Roman's thighs and squeezed them occasionally, pulling him into his lap. He quietly whimpered, it sounding like it came from the tv instead. "Dee we could get caught." Roman whispered, squirming when he cupped his cock. "They're all watching the movie. They won't even notice." Deceit slid his hands into his trousers and played with his boxers waistband. "Just Stay quiet and cover your self with the blanket and we'll be fine." He kissed the side of his head, grinding against his thigh for silent permission which he gave.

With that, any clothing on the prince's lower half was stripped whilst Deceit shimmed his down slightly. "Ready or do you need prep?" He ran his thumbs over his hips as he was starting to get a bit impatient. "I'll be fine without, just hurry up before we get caught." He hissed out, gasping quietly as he felt him push into him. "Fuck." He whimpered, rocking his hips back and forth as he lowered down on him fully before starting to bounce, biting the edge of the blanket to stop himself from making any noise.

Deceit had no patience at all and immediately thrust is hips up, causing Roman to lose hold of the blanket for a second. "Fuck Dee." He whispered and continued to bounce before his boyfriend moved his hand up to his mouth, stopping him from screaming as he released over the blanket. Deceit thrust into him a few more times and sunk his his teeth into his shoulder as he grunted, releasing inside of him. He pulled out and they quickly pulled their clothes back on, albeit quietly. They didn't catch the snickers and giggles from the other sofa until they looked up. Virgil and Remus were staring at them with smug grins whilst laughing but the other two had fallen asleep on their laps.

Deceit glared at them. "What's so funny?" He hissed but the other two just burst into more laughter and moved to pick their boyfriends up, Virgil left first with Remy and then Remus started to leave with Logan before stopping. "Maybe keep your sex life in the bedroom." He snickered and left, not getting to see the bright red flush on his brother's face or his best friend flip him off. "Come on, Let's go to my room and clean up." He picked him up, kissing his cheek.

"At least I'm not as loud as him and Logan!" He stammered, blushing and burying his head in his chest. "I know you aren't dear, not this time anyways. I can always make you that loud." Deceit smirked and let Roman curl closer to him. Maybe they were just as loud as the other two, maybe they weren't. It be a mystery-

A/N sup bitches

—Alex

Requested by: @Phoney_Phoenix

Word count: 707 words