6. Deemus

Prompts: A - 23. Rimming
B - 5. "Don't pussyfoot around, i want it to hurt."
17. "You can't cum until I say so. Understand?"
34. "It's an ice cube darling. Do you like it?"
40. "I want to drip candle wax all over you."
50. "Oh no. Not until you beg."

Warnings: Machoism/ Sadist, experiment, scars, begging, Top!Remus, Bottom!Deceit/Dee, Rimming, Smut duh, choking kink,

"Dee-Dee!" Remus called as he bounced into the room, having a bag in his hands before he dumped it but the side of the bed and crawled on, kicking off his high heeled boots. He was in his 'casual outfit' that he normally wore outside of episodes. High heels, crop top, fishnet tights, booty shorts and rainbow suspenders -people were normally surprised to find Remus being the top in the relationship based off the outfit alone. He loved the outfit because it showed as much skin as he could, always causing Dee to fluster when he bent down or danced. "I have an experiment!"

Dee looked up from the psychology book he was reading, bookmarking the page and setting it to the side. He could tell from the glint in Remus's eyes and the way he locked the door after he came in that he would be in for a long night. "What are you, turning into Logan now?" He joked, earning a playful shove backwards on the bed. "Am not because my experiments are a lot less professional and shit and more fun and sex." Dee blushed at the fact but it wasn't a surprise. He was with Remus after all. He hummed, giving him permission to go on.

"I want to see how your body reacts to different heats and things when your aroused." Remus grabbed the bag. "I've got hot and cold and a few toys as well." He said it so casually like he wasn't going to torment Dee in a minute. He knew the protocol as he slipped his jogging bottoms off and threw them with his jumper in a random direction somewhere in the room. He kept his boxers on as he laid down, spreading his legs for him. "Good boy. You can't cum until I say so. Understand?" Remus ran his hand up the inside of his thigh, getting incredibly close to his clothed member. He nodded and huffed, growing impatient. "Hurry up."

Remus tutted. "Oh no, not until you beg." He smirked and watched Dee writhing under him. "But I don't wan-" He gasped as a hand wrapped around his throat and started to choke him with no mercy, his hands moving to his as he moaned. "I'll take my sweet time and if you want that to hurry up then you can beg but otherwise stop complaining." He said in his very dominant voice that made Dee go weak at the knees. He opened his mouth to beg, a whimper coming out instead. Remus crawled on top of him, removing his hand to go digging in his bag. "You know what I really want to do, I want to drop candle wax over your body, see you squirm under the heat."

Dee flushed, nodding. He had to let him do whatever unless it got too much for him which in that case he would safe word. He closed his eyes, opening them in surprise as a hot liquid was poured over his chest. The heat was making his already aroused, hot state worse and made him thrust his hips up into the air. He wriggled, biting his lip and tried not to focus on Remus's smug smile which made his state even worse. "Please." He whimpered, thrusting his hips into the air before they were pinned down harshly. "Stay still." He ran his tongue over the cooling wax, biting and sucking marks over his chest. He bit his lip, shaking in pleasure.

Remus smirked, palming him as he wiped the wax off and reached into the bag of mystery again. "Please Remus, fuck me. Fuck me until I can't remember my name." Dee begged, rolling his hips against his hand the best he could. He needed more and needed it now but he whined when the hand was pulled away. "Naughty, behave for me and remove your boxers." Dee hurried and threw his boxers off, laying back down and spreading out for him. "Please." He was far into his sub head space, he would do anything for Remus, even beg more than he would ever be proud of.

Remus pulled something out in a rag, unfolding it and taking one of the pieces out before putting the folded rag on to side. "Legs." He warned Since Dee had closed them whilst waiting. He hurriedly opened them again, almost closing them as he felt something cold prod at his entrance. "What is that?" He shifted to try and see before he fell back against the bed whilst moaning as it pushed into him. He clenched around it, feeling wet and cold.

Remus smirked. "Its an ice cube darling. Do you like it?" He pushed it in, Dee whimpering slightly. "Re...stings bit." He whined when Remus tried to take it out and pushed him back. "What?" He looked confused. "Like it...more." He begged, arching his back off the bed to show his hole was leaking with water. The ice cube was melting and it was definitely cooling him down until he was hot and bothered again when another pushed at his hole. He had about 10 in before he whimpered again.

"You okay?" Remus took his hand. "I'm fine just don't pussyfoot around. I want it to hurt." He felt so hot and cold, it was wonderfully confusing for his body. He smirked as he took his rag of ice cubes, slowly pushing one after the other in. "Fuck!" Dee moaned as the last three were pushed in. "It's so much Re.." He whimpered, squirming underneath him. The bed was increasing in wetness from the melting ice cubes.

"Hands and knees." Remus demanded, watching Dee squirm as he struggled to his hands and knees. With a click of his fingers, the ice cubes were no more so he could bend down and lick over his entrance. He squeaked, cheeks turning a dark red. "Remus please." He whined, he hated teasing but also loved it. He was a very confusing, very kinky, person? Side? Thing. Remus teased him, sliding his tongue around his hole but not actually pushing in. Dee pushed back against him and begged, begged for him to tongue fuck him til he came.

Remus smirked and pulled away which earned a whine. "I can't resist it when you beg. Let go for me darling." He kissed his cheek before leaning down and fucking him with his tongue quick and rough, causing him to arch his back. Remus stroked Dee, thrusting his tongue as quick as he could. He writhed as he came, the orgasm shaking through his body as he went limp against the bed. "Holy shit Remus stop." He pushed him away when he kept going. He smirked and crawled next to him. "I hope you don't think you're sleeping because I still need help and I just want to fuck that beautifully tight hole of yours." He pulled him in, resulting in a whine. "No, Re.. I'm tired." Dee sighed, whimpering as he felt a finger run over his entrance.

"Re, later." Dee pushed him away. "You aren't going to help me? There is more ways then one my dear." Remus
pulled his booty shorts off, pulling Dee to sit up. "Open." He demanded and watched him as he did what he said then continued to shuffle on to his knees, thrusting into his mouth. He gagged but closed his mouth around him, closing his eyes as he let him fuck his throat. Remus pulled on his hair, moaning lowly as he came and pulled out, covering Dee's face and letting some in his mouth. "Clean." He whined, collapsing into his arms and clung to him. He felt gross now and just wanted to clean.

"Whatever you want love." Remus picked him up, carrying him to the bathroom and setting him in the shower. He helped clean him up without actually getting in because he loved being a dirty rat boi. He carried Dee back out and placed him on the clean bed? He had somehow cleaned it magically when he was having a shower and laid down with him. "That was fun." Remus smiled. "Yeah, exhausted now." Dee mumbled, he could probably do that again some time but not right now. "Go sleep darling." Remus kissed his head, holding him close as Dee hummed and closed his eyes. He was out in seconds, curled up with him with a small smile on his face.

A/N So that happened...hope you enjoyed. I'm trying to get shit out but 1. I don't have many requests and 2. I'm fucking unoriginal so I might steal prompts from SandersSidesSmutMonth but yeah, see ya

~Alex

Requested by: @VladikKotoriNeVladik

Word count: 1520 words