27. Prinxiety

Prompts: A36. Against the wall
B19. "I bet I could make you cum without even touching your cock."

Warnings: semi-public sex, they're in the hallway, Sub!Virgil and Dom!Roman, chasing, harsh play

Virgil's eyes darted around, hands shaky with paranoia. Yes, everyone was asleep, but that didn't mean the risk was gone. His shorts rode up as he walked, causing him to shuffle and sort them out, but they just kept returning until he gave up. He pulled the loose fitting crop top over his stomach as he traversed the hallways, turning when he saw something move. "W-who's there?!" He called, stumbling backwards and away from where he saw the shadow move. He sighed softly when he saw his cat come out from the shadows, disappearing into his room. He bent over to tie up his laces after he stumbled, shivering as the cold draft blew under his shirt.

Virgil straightened himself up the best he could, you know, cuz he's gay, and then went off again, trying to get to the kitchen but the more he walked, the more he seemed to not be moving. He looked behind him and he was only a few steps away from where he had started. His paranoia was getting to him, he wouldn't be hurt, his boyfriend would have made sure he wouldn't. He kept moving, slowly but surely. He got to the top of the stairs and jumped when the shadows moved.

"W-who's there?!" He called again, shaking. When there was no reply but heavy footsteps approaching the stairs, he booked it, bangs falling into his face as he kept running, turning every corner and the thing was definitely behind him. He came to a dead end and shivered as he turned around, yelping as he was thrown against the wall, hands pinned above his head up against the wall. He yelped as his capturer caught his breath.

Roman chuckled darkly, proud of his catch. "Thought you could run away from me? You sly sod." He kissed him hungrily, his other hand coming down and groping Virgil's ass to pull him closer. The other moaned into the kiss, reaching straight for Roman's trousers. "Babe please." He whined, breaking out of his character for just a moment before Roman held him down tighter and palmed him. Virgil rolled his hips into his partners hand, panting and squirming. "I'm not gonna last." He gasped at he felt the other grind their tent against his exposed thigh.

It was all too suddenly over as Roman pulled back, looking Virgil up and down and licking his lips. His legs grew more wobbly with each glance and he rolled his hips into the air. "R-Ro?" He whined, gasping again as his legs were spread open more. "You know, I bet I could make you cum without even touching your cock." Virgil moaned at the words alone and his hips bucked forward, proving difficult to keep them against the wall.

"I bet slut, that everything I say just turns you on more, that you're struggling to hold back, that you'll cum way too easily and mentally curse yourself for it. That you'll be a whore for me and do as I say, that you will cum in your pants, that you'll be nice and loud as I fuck you later tonight, that you'll let me do as I please to you whilst you beg for mercy whilst crying for more too. You'll be a mess for me, and only me because your body is a temple that only the best get to see, that only I can see because you're so perfect and tempting and you just couldn't get off without me, because you deserve me and everything good in the world, you deserve a good fucking, and a terrible punishment so you never do it again, and I know, even if we disagree, you'll always love me Virgil." He ended his long ass paragraph with a soft, chaste kiss to Virgil's lips as he moaned, eyes glancing down to see his shorts get marked with cum.

Virgil whimpered and grinded up against Roman still, dropping to his knees when he let go of him. He tugged down his trousers and underwear, licking over his gently. He continued to kitty lick the tip, stroking him along with it until Roman moaned louder than he had been, squirting cum over Virgil's face and costing him in it. He panted and looked down at his boyfriend and smiled, pulling him up and wiping the cum off his face. "Let's get cleaned up." Virgil nodded and they went off to Roman's room to clean up.

Bonus:
Patton rocked back and forth, hearing the whole thing. "It didn't happen, your hallucinating." He muttered, eye twitching slightly in annoyance and fear. "He's a good child, he wouldn't have sex. He wouldn't..." Listen Patton, there's a thing called denial-

A/N I'm rolling this shit out now, you're welcome
Requested by: @sanderssidesfan_

-Alex
Word Count: 839 words