8. Logicality

Prompt: A10. First time.

Warnings: Virgin Logan, praise kink, first time, confusing, soft sex, smut, this might turn into a Drabble since le tiredness is a B I T C H, Logan is a dumb bitch cuz why not, also Trans!Logan, cunt and small cock used for a trans man genitalia, swearing, rimming? Plug, no protection bitch, mistakes (not really) made cuz no protection in bonus, mention of pregnancy, it's really fluffy near the end, Yeah Idk what I'm doing anymore.

"You're beautiful Lo, stunning." Patton smiled and pulled him close to him. Logan blushed and shook his head, he was very far from beautiful. "You are! You're charming, alluring. Especially without your clothes~" He winked at him, making him turn a fair shade of red and shiver when he ran his hands over his sides. "It's true, and I know that you know that." He nodded and lent into the touch, gasping as Patton ran his hands under his shirt and lifted it off, revealing his binder. "Should we be doing this in the living room," Logan whispered, "whilst everyone is home?" He didn't want the others to find them. "Easy, just be quiet. So turn around darling~" He smirked and watched Logan shift, pulling his trousers off as well. His boxers were already slick and wet as he turned around on Patton's lap.

Patton smirked and pushed his knuckle against his cunt, rubbing it slowly and relishing in the small sounds Logan made. He whimpered until he squirmed, feeling his fingers push further against his cunt more and made his boxers slicker. "Handsome you are, 'm so lucky that you're mine." He said quietly, being so soft and sappy with him. He slowly pulled his boxers off, shifting him onto the floor as he pushed his fingers into him. Logan panted, arching his back off the floor and whimpering. Patton pushed him down lightly. "Baby boy, my stunning baby boy. Please be patient my darling, you'll get it in time."

Patton kissed Logan's cheek and scissored him open before he pulled his fingers away, earning a whine from the needy side underneath him. "Patience my star." He whispered before he lent down and took his small cock into his mouth, running his tongue over it and abusing it as he sucked on it and slid his tongue down to occasionally slip into his cunt. Logan moaned softly, shivering from the pleasure. "Fuck Patton, please." He whimpered, bucking his hips forward into his mouth. Patton pulled away and smirked up at him, pulling off his trousers. "Ready for me handsome?" He lined up with him, waiting for him to nod before he pushed in. He bit his lip, trying to stay quiet.

"Let me hear you, at least a bit darling?" Patton kissed his cheek, playing with his small cock as he slowly thrust in and out of him. Logan let out a breathy moan and grabbed at the floor below him, pushing himself back every time he thrust into him. He whimpered as he clenched around him, stopping himself from releasing too quickly. Patton smirked at him and sped up slightly to get closer to his release, spreading Logan's legs a bit more. He let him and moaned again, squirming as he held himself back. "Please Pat.." He bit his lip, gasping as he felt him push in further. "Go on my beautiful baby." He smirked and trailed down his jaw, down to his collar bone where he bit it harshly and sucked a dark mark there before he kissed it slightly.

Logan couldn't stay quiet after Patton started to litter his neck with the hickeys and love bites, moaning loudly as his release desperately ran through him. He arched his back off the floor, face flushed as he clenched around Patton. He moaned lowly as he filled him up, feeling his load go thick and fast until it was leaking out his cunt. He panted as he pulled out, collapsing back against the floor. "Tired darling?" He chuckled and lifted him into his lap, pushing a small plug in so he wouldn't ruin his clothes. He nodded sleepily, squeaking at the plug before he relaxed and let him help him get dressed again. "Let's get you to my room." He picked him up bridal style and whisked him away to his room, laying him on the bed. He smiled as he laid with him, kissing his temple.

"Thank you Pat." Logan mumbled, slowly starting to fall asleep. "You're welcome Logie," Patton kissed his head and smiled, "Night night." He yawned and the two happily fell asleep.

Bonus:

-A few weeks later-

Logan was feeling really sick and was confused as all hell why he did. He had thrown up twice that morning and currently sat in his bed watching space documentaries. He glanced up as Patton came in, giving him some food and a box. "Just in case." He said and he groaned. It meant he had to get out of his den of blankets and pillow and into the cold. He reluctantly shuffled out of his bed and to the bathroom, taking the pregnancy test and putting it on the side as he waited. He eventually grabbed and glanced at it before he started to cry, Patton heard him cry as he walked in. He gave him a hug and they sat on the bathroom floor, he ran his hands through his hair.

"Positive.." Logan whispered and hands it to Patton, looking up with a smile as tears of happiness fell. He hugged him tightly, smiling brightly. "We're gonna be parents!" He exclaimed, he was so happy. Patton kissed him and lifted him up, carrying him back in to the bedroom. "Im so excited! I'll always be here for you." He held him and they smiled. "Thank you..."

A/N I got distracted at the end, also use protection kids. That was very eventful, I don't know what else to say so, see ya later!

~Alex

Requested by: @VladikKotoriNeVladik

Word count: 1008 words