7. Analogical

Prompt: 60. "Strung up with a spreader bar is a good look for you."

Warnings: BDSM, kinky shit, im tired so I don't know, arguing, angry sex, angry fucking, spreader bar, punishment, cock ring, orgasm denial, unsympathetic Virgil? Basically he leaves Logan during sex as punishment, voyeurism, having sex somewhere they could get caught, swearing, riding, cute/slight fluff at the end, that's it? Dunno, DM me if not.

"Fuck you."

"Go on then."

It all started off as a petty argument. Nothing much but a few words turned it into a heated make out session. Virgil pinned Logan against the wall, pulling his shirt and ripping it so he could get it off. He ran his hands over his bare chest and tugged at Logan's nipples which earned a moan that could have been heard through the entire mind palace. Luckily everyone was out for the day so the two were left alone. He shivered as he felt his bottom half be stripped and he immediately closed his legs. He was shoved towards the desk and his legs were pulled open, a spreader bar preventing him from closing them again.

"You wanted me to fuck you, then I will. And to mention, strung up with a spreader bar is a good look for you." Virgil smirked before pulling his trousers down and lining up with Logan. He squirmed and his cheeks heated up. "N-no prep?" He whimpered as he felt him start to push in. "This is a punishment for arguing with me." He growled and forced himself in, earning a half-scream, half-moan coming from Logan. They were really lucky everyone was out. He spread his legs more, pounding into him quickly. He got a few more scream/moans before he heard him beg. "Please, so close." Logan panted, squirming under him to get more. He whined when he heard a click, finding himself unable to cum and not getting as much pleasure. "Please!" He begged and pushed back on him before Virgil pulled out and stroked himself. He whined, squirming under him.

"Oh L, you only wish you could have me. Letting me fuck your tight hole and hold you close. But you messed that up, you really did. You argued with me, so this is your punishment." Virgil growled, stroking himself until he came over Logan's thighs. He whimpered and grinded against the bed, he couldn't cum but he wanted pleasure one way or another. The bed shifted as Virgil got up, pulling his trousers back on and smirked. "Have fun getting off alone." He pulled the cock ring off and the spreader bar, kissing his head before he stalked towards the door. Logan whined, sitting up and pulling a pair of Virgil's spare clothes, that did not fit, on. "Don't leave." He begged, clinging to his waist and wrapping around his body. "I need help, please." He grinded against his thigh, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "No." He pushed him on the bed and smirked as he left, going down to the kitchen. Logan whimpered as he watched him leave, laying down to rest. "Fine then." He huffed, pouting as he fell asleep still horny and very needy.

~~~•~~~

Virgil sat in the living room, happy he had 'won' the argument. Logan had learnt his lesson and was having a punishment. He ultimately had to win. If he thought otherwise, well a better punishment was to put in place. Meanwhile, Logan stumbled down the stairs in boxers and a large hoodie, that was left open, Virgil lent to him. He walked into the living room, straddling his lap as he pinned him down. "How could you?" He grinded against him and started to undo his trousers. "You left me when I was horny, you bitch." He huffed and pushed his trousers down, watching Virgil be eager and let him do what he wanted. "Sorry But-" A finger was pushed against his lips. "Shut up." He pulled both of their boxers off, throwing them in an unknown direction as he lined himself up and sank down on him. He started to bounce and pant, legs shaking from pleasure already. He needed this from earlier.

Logan moaned, arching his back as he bit his lip. He was trying to silence himself, not sure if everyone was back yet. Virgil let him and threw his head back, he couldn't watch him other wise he could cum on the spot. "God Logan." He thrust his hips up and caused Logan to fall against his chest, pushing his hands on his chest as he continued to ride him. He moaned loudly into his ear as he came, the orgasm shaking through his body as he collapsed against his chest. He panted as he felt Virgil fill him up, clinging to him. He didn't bother to get off as him and Virgil just sat there, calming down from their highs. "Lo." He muttered breathlessly. "Virgil." He chuckled as he stood up and his legs shook before he had to sit down on the sofa and lazily reach for his boxers.

"We should clean up before the others get back." Logan shrugged as he picked up hid phone from the coffee table. "Yeah, set a punishment for you for disobedience." Virgil growled and spanked him, groping his ass slightly. He turned red, squirming already. "Later, I just Want to clean for now." He squeaked when Virgil picked him up, whisking him off to his room. "As you wish my angel." He poked his tongue out. "Don't be so smug, the others could have walked in on us and you would have been embarrassed. I could still ride you until I passed out." He whispered in his ear and chuckled when Virgil went red. He was set in water before Virgil joined him a second later. "I mean if you want to try that then sure, go ahead Lo." He shrugged as they both cleaned up and cuddled together until they were sleepy.  "I love you." Virgil mumbled to Logan but he was already asleep. He chuckled at him before he himself dozed off into a pleasant dream about Logan, his perfect boyfriend.

A/N So That was that, okay I'm tired and sleep deprived. I got back from Germany and life sucks because school exists. Anyways, I finally got to 1k reads! I'm aiming to get to 5k by New Year's Eve so....attempt that maybe? I've gotta go sleep, aka write more requests, see ya on the flip side guys

~Alex

Requested by: @Saturn_Daggers

Word count: 1100 words