4. Intrulogical

Prompt: 49. I don't care if they're watching. I'm still not done with you.

Warnings: Voyerism, semi-public sex, getting caught,
overstimulation, fingering, mention of previous sex, mentioned anxceit, slight choking and introgical.

Logan gasped as he was pushed over the kitchen counter. "Re- not here, we'll be-" He was cut off as his trousers and boxers down in a swift movement. "We'll be what baby boy?" Remus smirked as he pushed a finger into him. "We-we'll be- c-caught." He stuttered as Remus started to thrust the finger. "By- th-the other- ah." Logan moaned as he pushed more fingers in. He rested his head against the counter, closing his eyes. Remus chuckled as he pulled his fingers out, making Logan whimper.

"Wait baby boy." Remus whispered in his ear and kissed down his neck. Logan shivered at the thought of being caught whilst having his brains fucked out. That was the way Remus normally fucked him, until he was overstimulated and tears of pain and pleasure was over his face. Logan was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise that Remus had lined himself up until he pushed into him. Logan let out a moan as he was snapped out of his thoughts, jolting forward as Remus started to pound into him. "Fuck!" He gripped at the edges of the counter.

Remus pulled Logan up by the collar of his shirt, causing him to gasp and stop his sounds. "There, we won't get caught if you stay quiet." He growled in his ear, starting to suck a mark in his neck. Logan whined, pushing his hips back to meet Remus. After a few more thrusts, Logan keened and came over the cupboard. He cursed when Remus didn't stop. "Re, I need you so much." Logan begged, throwing his head back as Remus sped up.

Footsteps came down the stairs, not noticed by the two intimately connected sides. Virgil and Deceit walked into the kitchen, looking at the two. Virgil turned to leave but Deceit grabbed him by the collar, making him stop and watch the two. Logan was in his own world, turning his head to the side before spotting the two, blushing deeply as he moaned. Remus turned to look at what Logan was looking and smiled. "Hello." He nodded to them, continuing to fuck into Logan harshly.

Logan whined, thoroughly embarrassed that they had been caught although it caused him to get harder. Remus lent down to his ear and whispered. "I don't care if they're watching. I'm not done with you yet." Logan gasped, closing his eyes tightly. The embarrassment and thought of being watched made him cum for the second time. Virgil continued to watch, getting a problem of his own. He nudged Deceit, getting the message and the pair walked off to their room. Remus pouted when they left. "Shame they didn't want to join us." He thrust into him, causing Logan to whimper. "I would love to see your face when you have three people on you." He whispered in his ear. Logan shuddered, biting his lip to stay quiet.

Remus continued to pound into Logan, making him jolt forward. "Remus, this- is last round- fuck." He cursed as he came again, panting and whimpering when he didn't stop. "Too bad baby boy. We won't stop until everyone has watched you be a needy bitch." Remus growled in his ear. He whined and felt tears prick the corners of his eyes. He was so overstimulated, it was perfect. The names, the pain mixed with pleasure, his hips constantly jolting forwards causing him to grind against the cupboard, he was in ecstasy As he came again. And another two more times when Remus continued and they got caught by Roman. He was a mess, blabbering and begging for him to stop then keep going, when he pulled out. If the counter wasn't there, his legs would have given out ages ago.

Remus clicked his fingers, both of them being clean and clothed. "Want help to your room?" He smirked, knowing the answer would be- "No thank you." Oh. He frowned, sitting on the side. "Why not?" He tilted his head in confusion as Logan got something out the fridge. Cookie dough. "I was originally making cookies for Patton since he's ill. So I'd rather stay down here to watch the oven." Logan smiled as he lent on the table. "I love you Re." He kissed him gently. Remus kissed him back and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I love you too Lo."

Welcome to the ship that is possibly the only one that could go to this prompt in my opinion. Anyways, see ya soon!

~Alex

Requested by: Whatismylife1220

Word count: 799 words