26. Moduke/ Patton x Remus

Prompts: A14. Cock ring
A22. Dirty Talk
A39. Creative sexual positions
B3. "I want you, right up against the window."
B26. "You're all mine pet."
Warning: Dirty talk, public sex kinda? The window is open, sex positions, name calling, Sub!Patton, the words cunt and small cock in use of trans man genitalia, Dom!Remus, Bottom!Remus, cock ring, teasing, blowjobs, praise kink,

Remus whined as he sat a top Patton's foot as he worked, completely bare except his binder as he ground his cunt against his shoes, whining and panting whilst gripping onto his trousers. "Patton, it's been an hour, you promised to fuck me." He groaned softly as Patton shifted his foot up, giving him new friction to his small cock. "It's been 10 minutes Remus, you can wait a little longer-" he was cut off with a moan as Remus yanked his trousers down forcefully, running his tongue over his underwear. "You can either fuck me now, or get a punishment, what do you want?" He huffed impatiently, pushing the desk chair away so he could crawl out from by Patton's foot.

Patton scrambled to stand, throwing his cardigan and shirt off. "Let's fuck then." He came close to him, sliding his hand down to his cunt, pushing his fingers into the wet heat of it. "But, my rules, because you're my pet, and I want you, right up against the window." He purred, thumb teasing his small cock as his lips ghosted the other's. Remus laughed breathlessly and rolled his hips against his hand, moving up to his ear and nipping at it. "You're forgetting who's the Dom here Pat." His hands weaved into his hair, pulling at it harshly.

Patton panted softly, jerking his fingers inside Remus as he whined. "Sorry." He whimpered, Remus pulling Patton's hands away  and shoving him towards the window. "I'll listen this time, but don't think it's happening again." He growled, pinning him up against the window and palming him. Patton whined as his head hit the window, the cold draft making him shiver. Remus yanked Patton's trousers down, smirking as he got to his knees in front of him and kitty licking the tip of his cock. The other whined, hips pushing into his partners mouth. "Re..."

Remus smirked and clicked a cock ring onto him, rising back to his feet and kissing him. Patton kissed back desperately, rutting up against the other and thrusting between his thighs. "Remus, Remus please." He begged, hands grabbing at his hips as Remus pulled away. "I'll let you fuck me, but you can't take that off, got it bitch?" Patton hummed and Remus tugged his hair. "Use your words slut." The other moaned, hips stuttering forward. "Okay Re." He let go of his hair, watching him almost collapse to the floor, legs wobbly already from arousal. Remus bent over, hands on the windowsill as Patton groped him.

He gasped softly as he felt Patton line up to him, pushing the window open as he was moved forward with the speed of his boyfriend pushing into him. "Oh fuck.." Remus rolled his eyes back, rolling his hips against him. "Move god damn it- ah~" He panted as Patton pounded into him, roughly shoving him against the window as he tried to Dom Remus the best he could. Remus laughed breathlessly, head hanging out the window as Patton tried his best. "That's it Pat, nice and fast.." He hummed softly, getting more noises out of his boyfriend when he rolled his hips back against him. The others thrusts faltered as he moaned and Remus shuffled to face him, back against the window. "Go on, you can do it Pat- oh god!"

Remus cursed loudly, rolling his eyes to the back of his head as Patton grabbed his thigh, lifting it to get a better angle inside him. "Th-that's it Patton." He praised him, the words barely forming as Patton fucked into him. Remus screamed out Patton's name as he hit his gspot, cunt clenching around him as he came, covering himself and Patton as he did so. His head rolled back and hit the window but he didn't care, basking in the post orgasm state. Patton slowly lowered his leg down, stroking himself temptingly as he panted. "Oh fuck, Remus please." It snapped the other out of the heavenly state, making him drop to his knees. "Behave and I might just let you cum." He licked over the tip of his cock as he gripped onto his thighs tightly.

Patton laced his fingers in his hair, letting out quiet curses as Remus started to take him in, refraining from bucking into his mouth. He squeaked as his boyfriend pulled off, sucking on a few of his fingers and looking up at him and god, could Patton cum from that sight alone yet the cock ring prohibited him. He watched helplessly and squirmed until Remus went back to sucking his dick, fingers moving behind him and rubbing against his entrance. Patton squealed, leaning further into his mouth as he jolted, Remus pressing his fingers inside of him.

He watched his partner blush darkly, squirming under his hands until he yelped. "Fuck pet~" He moaned, grinding back against the fingers once Remus found his prostate. "That good Pat, enjoying it?" He stroked him teasingly, taking the cock ring off. Patton yelped at the release of pressure as he came over Remus' face. He leaned back against the window and panted, legs shaky as Remus tried to lick up as much cum as possible. "Holy fuck love.." He lowered himself down to his partner's level, collapsing against him. "Knew you couldn't Dom for long." Remus joked as Patton snorted, holding him close. "Let's get cleaned up, I'm covered in your cum." Remus pulled the other up, both of them stumbling to the bathroom and climbing in.

"So... second round in the shower?"

"No Re."

"...please."

"No."

"Ugh, no fun."

A/N sup bitches, it's me, your cursed smutty author. I'm rolling my chapters out so yall have something to read. Sorry if some more don't come out this month, school starts up in two weeks and I'm mentally prepared for that dumpster fire. Anyways, have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening/ night!

See ya later guys, gals and non binary pals!
Requested by: @CathU500

—Alex
Word count: 1062 words