22. Anxceit

Prompt: B3. "I want you right up against the window."

Warnings: Dom!Janus, Sub!Virgil, slutty Virgil, Shh I'm tired, I'm assuming everyone has seen the episode so Dee's real name will be used as well as Dee still, hair pulling kink, roughness kink? voyeurism I think, spanking kink, trans!Virgil, words like cunt and small cock used for a trans man genitalia

So Virgil may not be the most confident in most things, be it at dancing, singing, cooking, anything. But he was confident that he was a slut. He had been fucked by almost every side in the mind, minus Patton and Janus. He couldn't ruin Patton's innocence and he planned to convince Janus. He was the only bottom in the mind that was willing to spread his legs for anyone's needs, even Remus would be reluctant, but Virgil persists on helping out his fellow sides.

He slid his collar, crop top (with his binder) and skirt on, all some sort of yellow, Dee's favourite. He skipped over to the snake side's door and pushed it open, glancing around for him until he settled on the heating window. (I know it's far fetched but listen, Dee is a snake boi, snake Bois get cold and the sun is in the window. Window heats snake boi = a happy Janus) Virgil smirked and skipped over, dragging himself over the figure to see his face. "Jan? I have a problem."

His hips stuttered against the other on purpose, letting out a perfectly lewd moan at the action. Janus grumbled quietly and pushed him off him, his sun time was being disturbed and he was pissy. "Go away, Virgil." He muttered, closing his eyes and blocking out the anxious side until he felt him lay on top of him. "Please Dee, want you to fuck me open, destroy me," Virgil begged into his ear, ending it with a soft moan as his hips rode against him. And this is where he was past his breaking point-

Janus sat up and watched Virgil tumble to the seat. "You want me to fuck you? Then I'll fuck you, but you won't be walking for weeks," He hissed as he pulled him up by the hair, "because I want you right up against the window, just for me to use." The anxious side nodded and squirmed, rolling his eyes back when his hair was pulled tighter and he was forcefully shoved against the window. He braced his hands against it and gasped when he felt his skirt he lifted and a hand coming down sharply on his ass.

Dee growled against his neck, biting down on faint marks from Virgil's last mission. He smirked when he heard said side curse, knowing he had found his sweet spot. "Listen, darling, you're mine for today, got it?" He spanked him again as he attacked his collarbone, pushing his panties to the side. "Yes Sir." Virgil moaned softly as Janus slid a finger into his cunt, pressing up against his walls. He pushed his hips back against him before whining when he felt another slap across his ass. "Stay still." He growled, easing a second finger into his slick, wet heat and curling them.

Virgil moaned and rolled his eyes back as Dee curled his fingers, barely able to refrain from bouncing on them. Suddenly, his cunt is empty and he's whining, that is until his face is pushed up against the window and he hears ripping behind him. His eyes trail back to watch Janus roll a condom on himself and line up, gripping his hair. "Just relax darling." He pushed into him, sinking his teeth into his neck and sucking marks there until he bottomed out. And Virgil's moaning, begging, pleading for Janus to do anything, mainly just to move.

So he did.

Janus slammed up into Virgil, arm wrapped around his waist and tugging his hair back as he fucked up into him hard and ruthless. The anxious side screamed in pleasure, collapsing at the roughness and being pounded against the window with no mercy. He was drooling, hands scrabbling for anything to grab other than the steaming window in front of him but failing, yelping as he felt another pair of hands move to spank him.

"Hah- fuck, you, you didn't-shit- t-tell me you had- god- more that one s-set of hands." Virgil managed out, only to feel a hand from another set push into his mouth. He rolled his eyes back as he coated the fingers, moaning around them as he felt the sixth hand move to play with his small cock, teasing it between it's fingers. Janus smirked as he watched Virgil's reactions to everything, nipping the top of his ear as he chuckled deeply. "Oh kitten, you're already a mess, and I've barely gotten to the fun part~" He purred, pulling his hips back to meet his thrusts.

Virgil was in heaven and there was more?! He let out muffled pleads that fell to deaf ears as Janus aimed his thrusts ever so slightly, grinning when he heard the other squeal. "Just there, Huh slut?" He pulled on his hair again, relishing the new noises coming from the man in front of him. Virgil whined as his hips stuttered forward, moaning even louder as he came hard over Dee's length and fingers.

He slouched against the window, whimpering as he felt Janus keep his speed. "D-Dee, I'm-" He murmured around his fingers. "I know darling, just one more for me?" He kept his brutal attack on his gspot going, only slowing his fingers down on his small cock and withdrawing the ones from his mouth. "Sound good?" He nipped along his neck, adoring the light gasps and hitches of breath Virgil made.

"Yes Dee.." He gasped again as his hands were pinned above his head to the window with one hand and two more hands pulling his hips back onto Dee's cock, driving it further into him, number four held his hair and occasionally kept pulling whilst fifth managed to slide the binder off, groping at his chest. His sixth hand stayed the same, toying at his small cock and steadily increasing in speed.

Virgil was in ecstasy, his hips thrust forward ever so steadily, panting and moaning as he Janus picked up his thrusts once again. He chanted his name softly as he squirmed, eyes rolling back along with his head until he was cumming, covering his thighs and the window seat. With that, Janus groaned, filling the condom and burying his face between his shoulder blades. Virgil's jaw went slack as his tongue rolled out, his cunt clenching desperately around Dee's cock before he pulled out and threw the condom in the bin.

He collapsed against the window and shivered slightly. "Janus-" He whimpered before he feels the other pick him up, carrying him over to the bed. "Shush darling, let me clean you up and you can rest." Virgil nodded and cuddled into him, letting him removing his clothes, doing his binder up again. Janus grabbed a cloth and slowly cleaned in between his legs, cleaning himself up afterwards. He crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around the anxious side in front of him, pulling him in and smiling.

"Goodnight Dee." Virgil muttered sleepily.
"Goodnight Virgil." Janus smiled and ran his fingers through his hair as they both fell asleep.

A/N, GOD DAMN IT! I thought I posted this yesterday and I completely forgot to it passed out but it was meant to be out yesterday/ two days ago because it's now 00:46 and I regret nothing.

~Alex
Requested by: @InfectedAnimeMonster

Word Count: 1284 words