37. I Don't Party - Intruloceit

Prompts:
A20. Night Clubbing
A22. Dirty talk
B7. "I wanna make every inch of you mine."
B16. "What about adding a third party?"
Tops: Remus and Janus
Bottom: Logan

Warnings: human AU, Sir kink, drinking, half drunk sex but they do consent, hook up, stripping, fingering, possessiveness, name calling, reference to previous sex, buttplug, blowjob, masturbation, cumming in underwear, Yes j forgot to update this before posting shhhh,

Logan groaned as his friend dragged him out of his college dorm, he had some important work to recap and he couldn't spend time wasting it at... "Where are we going again?"
"You'll see~" Janus chirped, pulling Logan to his car and both of them got in before Janus started to drive. Logan frowned at the response as he stared out the window, watching the streetlights zoom past him and the radio hum quietly.
Soon enough they arrived, Janus way more excited than his roommate. "Trust me Lo, you need to get out more and relax." Logan sighed as he got out the car, looking along the street of bars. "And so you took me clubbing?"
Janus smirked, locking his car and tucking his keys away. "I'm paying so drink your heart out."
"I don't drink." Logan huffed.
"They've got red wine on tap in that bar." Janus pointed, causing Logan to turn his head before crossing the road with Janus chuckling in tow.

It got to about an hour in before Janus was dragging a partially drunk Logan across to different bars, before eventually they ended up in a strip club. Janus held Logan by the shoulders as they reached the front near the stage, both depending on the other to keep themselves upright. "Now here's.. what I wanted you to see-" Janus smiled goofily, turning Logan's face to the stage as the next show started.

[Flashback]

Remus hurriedly packed his bag for work, catching his keys as Janus threw them at him. "So go over the plan again?" He muttered as Janus came up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "So you go to work whilst I go talk to Logan, surprise him with drinks on me. Take him to that fancy bar across the road that has unlimited drinks before bringing him to the strip club and convincing him to watch your show and then you drag him backstage. I'll join you thereafter in room 4-"
"Our usual~" Remus snickered as he slung his bag of his shoulder. "How are you going to get backstage?" Janus shrugged.
"I'll find a way." He hummed, kissing Remus softly and holding his hips. "See you tonight, all going well.." Remus nodded and rushed out the door, running late like he normally was. Janus sighed, looking to his phone before grabbing his keys and heading over to Logan's dorm.

[End of Flashback]

Logan had his eyes trained on the stage in front of him, seeing Remus strut up to the pole in barely anything. He wore fishnets and blue heels and the tiniest pair of shorts with a harness on top. He flustered, seeing his friend up on that stage and just staring him down as he moved around the pole, daring to even get closer and cup his face. Janus nudged him forward into the stage, causing him to be pressed up against it as Remus knelt down, pushing his face into his crotch and tugging his hair. And Logan couldn't think straight, hands moving from beside him to the edge of the stage, happily being pulled up by Remus.
His thoughts wandered and his hands grasped as Remus tutted, bending over in front of Logan and shaking his ass. Janus smirked from the crowd, reluctantly moving to find a way into the back.

The crowd cheered as Remus moved to the pole, dragging Logan with him and pinning him between the pole and his body, pushing off the already tiny shorts to reveal the black lace panties he was wearing. Logan couldn't drag his eyes away, not until Remus lifted his head and chuckled. "My eyes are up here darling, now let me give you a private session~" He purred, dragging him to the back of the stage and swiping as many tips as possible on the way, before leading Logan into room 4, like they had planned. He happily sat on the sofa, staring wide eyed up at Remus who moved to turn the music on.
He reached forward, grabbing his wrist before Remus pulled away. "No, no touching Lolo. Not until I say so." He hummed, starting to dance in front of him, kneeling on the couch space next to him. "You know what I'm gonna do to you Lo?" He gripped his chin and pulled his face towards him. "I wanna make every inch of you mine, I want my name to be coming out your mouth nonstop by the end of the night, pleading and begging me-" He was cut off when Logan moaned, hands moving to grasp his hips and he didn't stop him this time. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little slut." Remus leaned in closer, their lips barely ghosting and all Logan wanted to do was smash their faces together and make out until the sun rose.