Spider Season(Fluff/Humor)

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to tell you something you can't tell anyone" I said with a stern look staring into Nat's eyes.

"What happens in the Spider Squad stays in the Spider Squad." Nat said holding out her pinky towards mine and I knew she could keep the secret, pinky promise was a method only used by ones with mass intellect and a impeccable moral highground. I just gulped and took large breath of air.

"When I was bitten by the radioactive spider it caused a lot about me to change but I later found out that the spider was a girl and I thought that wouldn't affect me, well until now." I cringed at the words escaping my mouth and saw Nat look in deep thought.

"So you think being bit by a female spider would cause you to have period like symptoms?" Nat's voice wasn't mocking, she was genuinely interested in my answer.

"Yes! What if I lay eggs or something or have weird mating call things or I start getting th urge to eat the person I fall in love with!" I was spiralling out of control with my thoughts and Nat just seemed to just roll her eyes.

"God you're dramatic! Just relax I'm sure I can do some research on spiders to help you, but in the mean time I'll get you some tylenol." Nat just smiled trying to calm me down and it helped.

Nat's Pov:

As cool and collected I acted around Peter, this is the strangest thing that's ever happened with Peter. I mean he's basically on a spider period and I don't think I have to research to know what's going to happen. All arachnids and animals have a mating season and when they get mature things like this happen. I think he's showing these symptoms because he's trying to well find a mate. It's strange that he's basically a spider stuck in a humans body. I stop my thoughts and walk into the kitchen ingorneing the awkward and questioning stares from Steve, Bucky, and Tony. Thor must have left, he probably got his feelings hurt, he's such a baby.

I look into the cabinet through multiple medications to finally find the tylenol. I grab a few and pour a glass of water, the stares become more intense. I know there're worried about Peter but I can't break the Spider Squad code!

"Ok update on Peter, I can't tell you exactly what's happening because its a spider thing but he's ok." I say and Tony just raises his eyebrows and pursed his lips.

"Oh I already know what's going on." Tony said in his signature cocky voice.
How does he know?

"Yeah Tony told all of us that Peter was having a puberty or something!" Bucky said still shoving his face in waffles, how much did that man eat?

"No Buck, his body is always changing but he's going through spider season." Steve replied matter of factly. What the hell is spider season? I think Tony noticed my confused face and took advantage to inform me like I was a child.

"Spiders go through a mating season and as we all know Peter was bit by a female spider which is causing him to go through female mating season problems."

"Wait you knew about the female spider thing, Peter said he only told me!" I felt a little jealous, Tony just scoffed a little offended.

"You think he told me, ha no I took his DNA and ran tests and conducted experiments to find out that his behavior was extremely close to a female arachnid." I was a little worried about his parenting style but it's not time for that conversation.

"Well he's in the first stage of the season which lasts a week, extreme period like pain, he will keep experiencing this until the second stage we're he releases fumes when he around his chosen mate."

"So what will happen if he doesn't find a mate by the end of the week?" I sat down on the counter tiredly worried about Peter.

"Well that's the issue, the pain will get worse until he marks his mate because female spiders are extremely dominant and will hurt their mate if not under full control." Tony cringed a little at his words thinking about Peter in that state. I noicted Bucky laughing and honestly couldn't tell why so I gave him a death stare.