31: Ryan you...!

I got up to get some coffee. Zac was in one of his moods again.

"(Amelia) What's wrong today?"

"(Zac) Nothing just didn't get much sleep that's all."

"(Amelia) Okay well I'll make you a deal we get some coffee and take a shower before leaving for school."

"(Zac) Actually, all I need in life is a little of you to feel better."

I stepped closer and gave him a small kiss. So, we made coffee and went to take a shower. He said nothing.

"(Amelia) Out with it."

"(Zac) With what babe?"

"(Amelia) What's bothering you. You've been like this for a while now."

"(Zac) Nothing's up okay."

I stepped closer, placed my hands on his neck and started kissing his jawline. I could feel his body tensing and how his jaw clenched.

I slowly moved my lips up to his ear and bit on it lightly. His skin started to shiver.

I knew I had him where I wanted him. He had no choice but to give in and tell me what was going on.

"(Zac) Stop it unless you want trouble."

"(Amelia) What's up Zac?"

"(Zac) Ain't going to work, is see what you're up to."

"(Amelia) I'm not doing anything."

So, I did it again and this time I got my answer.

"(Zac) I only need a little attention."

"(Amelia) You need more than that."

"(Zac) I do yes, you up for it?"

"(Amelia) We can't we have school soon."

"(Zac) We could skip."

"(Amelia) No, we're writing history today."

"(Zac) Fine you win."

"(Amelia) Oh, babe I always do."

"(Zac) Whatever you so don't."

"(Amelia) Oh, I do and you know it."

We had a quick shower and got dressed. The day stared off quiet you know the usual. But you know what they say about revenge it's best served sweet and warm. I wasn't mentally prepared for what was to come. I honestly thought we were going to have a chilled day with no drama for once but I guess life had other plans for us.

It all went down at lunch. I was sitting at my seat waiting for Zac to turn up. Oh, and don't get me wrong he did but he wasn't as happy as this morning. If looks could kill we'd all be dead right now. I was too afraid to ask him what was wrong but I had a feeling I was going to find out soon.

He came up to me and asked me to come with him. I didn't want to I mean he was too angry. He might not hurt me but one never knows. His knuckles were white from clenching them.

So, when I didn't get up, he smashed his fists on the table. He spoke through gritted teeth.

"(Zac) I'm not asking you again, GET UP!"

"(Amelia) Calm down Zac, I'm going to get up now."

"(Zac) Don't tell me to calm down, because I won't."

I kept quiet and just got up. His patience was running out and I wasn't going to stand around and wait to see what was going to happen.

"(Zac) Come."