26:Elevators & Us

I got up and grabbed Zac's shirt from the floor. I went and got some coffee. Hailey was on the counter with Ryland standing between her legs.

"(Amelia) Seems like someone had fun last night."

"(Ryland) Yeah I guess we kind off did."

"(Amelia) Well don't mind me I'm just going to get some coffee. Enjoy."

I got coffee and went back to the room. Zac was still asleep so I decided to take a shower.

The warm water soothed my skin. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night.

Reality was still not setting in. All of this felt like a dream, a dream come true.

I was half way dressed in the bathroom when I realized Zac was awake. So, I decided to tease him.

I had a towel on my head and nothing on but underwear. And not any underwear, see through underwear.

I saw him looking at me like he wanted to devour me.

"(Zac) Let's go away for a few days."

"(Amelia) Why?"

"(Zac) I just want some alone time with you."

"(Amelia) We have lots of alone time what are you talking about?"

"(Zac) No but I mean alone like only my you and me. Somewhere, wherever you want to go."

"(Amelia) We have school Zac."

"(Zac) Has that ever stopped you from breaking any rules?"

"(Amelia) That's besides, the point."

"(Zac) Come on babe please."

"(Amelia) We're not having this conversation right now. I'm looking for something to wear and you're not making it easy."

"(Zac) I don't see a problem with what your wearing."

"(Amelia) Are you serious I can't go outside looking like this."

"(Zac) Well, we can stay in if you want."

I was about to answer but when I turned around, he was behind me. He cupped my ass and picked me up.

He looked straight in my eyes before kissing my neck. He started to nibble one my neck and soon bit it.

It hurt but I liked it. He kissed me on my lips and bit my bottom lip. A moan escaped my mouth.

"(Zac) I like it babe, moan all you want."

"(Amelia) Stop it please."

"(Zac) Okay if that's what you want. I mean that's not what your body is telling me but okay I'll stop."

He stopped and put me down. I grabbed clothes and tried to cool down. He made me feel so hot. I, was done dressing and went downstairs.

"(Amelia) Why don't we all go to the mall."

"(Zac) I've got a better idea why don't we go away for a few days and Ryland and them can have the place to themselves."

"(Amelia) Zac, we talked about this it's not happening. So, who's up for the mall?"

"(Hailey) You guys can go Ryland and I have other plans."

"(Amelia) Okay then, babe you coming?"

"(Zac) Fine."

So, we went to the mall. And walked through every shop. I even got to take some clothes and shoes with me.

"(Amelia) Let's have ice cream."