Malok: "Oh come on Boss! You know I want one for ages!"

Y/n: "Yes, but we all know you Malok..."

Malok: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

~~ timeskip~~

Thanks to Shibboleth it didn't take long for the King to arrive back at the Nexus. As soon as he entered, all Locust that saw him approach shouted and cheered for the latest victory of the Horde. In the middle of the Underground City, the civilians that lived there, including Taiyang, opened their Doors to see what all the calibration was about. Y/n stood up on Shibboleth's back and raised his hands to quiet down the Masses.

Y/n: "Locust Brothers and Sisters! Last Night, the Locust Horde fought against the White Fang in Mistral, and prevented to destruction of it's Communications Tower! With both, the Help of Huntsmen and Huntresses in Training, as well as the might of the Locust Army, Haven Academy, and Mistral as a whole have been saved! A victory to the Horde!"

Locust Army: "For the Queen! For the King! For the Horde!"

The cheering continued on for a while.
Y/n soon after his speech left the crowd, and walked to his main point of interest. The Lab of Maxis.

After he entered it, he could tell that Maxis has been quite busy over the last few Days, as Dust Crystals laued scattered around the Lab, and some captured Beowulf's were sitting in Corners. Ripped from their teeth and claws to eliminate danger.

Y/n: "Maxis?"

Maxis: "Oh My Lord! Your here already!?"

The Scientist came back from another Room, not expecting his King to be back so soon.

Y/n: "You...have been busy I see."

Maxis: "Oh yes yes, quite busy indeed. And I also made certain break throughs!"

He began to scramble beneath his bench until he layed out a few Torque Bow Arrows.

Maxis: "This for example was easy. Ripped Arrows. We still have the explosive kind. But now we have arrows tipped with different Dust Crystals. Fire, Ice, Electricity and even Wind and Steam are all at our Theron's disposals now."

Y/n: "Interesting... Did it also work for-"

Before Y/n could finish, Maxis already knew what he wanted to say and layed a line of grenades on the Table.

Maxis: "Grenades? Of course my Lord. Ice, Smoke, Electricity, wind, all ready to be distributed to our soldiers and Grenadier."

Y/n: "Exelent Work. Did you also try the-"

Maxis: "Body modifications? Some yes. One is perfected, others are still in testing phases. Grax! Would you come in for a second!"

From the side room, the Beastmaster himself joined.

Grax: "My Lord. A Corpser has begun with the Digging of the Argus E-Hole."

Y/n: "Exelent. So what did you need Grax for Maxis?"

Maxis: "Grax, if you would."

Grax nodded and whistled. From the Side room a pack of small Wolf like Grimm entered the room. There however were different. They had Green markings instead of the usual red

Y/n: "haha Maxis you crazy bastard, what did you do to Grax?"

Grax: "Watch my Lord. Go!"

Grax shouted while pointing at the two captured Beowulf's who were quickly torn to shreds by the pack of Wolf's.

Maxis: "After some trial and Error, Grax now has the Ability to control smaller packs of Grimm! Isn't it Wunderbar!?"

Y/n: "Yes, very. I be checking on Myrrah. Please put some of the elemental grenades to the side for me before I'll leave again."

Maxis: "Of course my Lord!"

Y/n: "I should also check how neo is doing, that little girl has been quiet for a while..."

Soon after y/n left the Lab and went for the Nexus itself to see his queen.

———————————————————————

A/n

Alright, that's that. Hope you enjoyed it, as well as the little interaction between Yang and Y/n. Leve me your thoughts in the comments. And I'll see you next chapter!