EPILOGUE

WRITTEN BY
MissteriousGuile

EPILOGUE

THE BILLIONAIRE'S SLAVE

Everything started when a beautiful girl came inside my office, she's sweating and still looked fresh. I was mesmerized by her beauty but I'm still loving my boss attitude.

"Ako ay pilipino, bow! Ako ay pilipino—" She started being poetic! Why she's reciting her poem my inside is laughing because of her reaction but I remained myselc cold. She looked so patriotic.

"Are you real!?"

"Sir, I'm being real real, what do you think of me, thinking of you? You drugs drugs sir? It's not very goody to your help sir, you know when you, you know eat eat that, you mean your brain is get to baliw baliw, you know that sir? That baliw baliw when your head are—"

I don't know that I was doomed that day. She made me laugh, she made me smile, she made me share my thoughts and feelings and what happened to me before and even made me love her more than myself. To the point that I became selfless because I need to protect her. I hurt her and made her hate me. I only did those things because I love her so much.

"Please Annika I'm begging you. I need to let her hate me so that I can protect her!" I begged.

"Okay fine!"

There is a threat in our agency, our family's lives are in danger. Carnasyon is the only person I have and I cannot lose her. The plan is, we had to make Carnasyon hate me so that she will go away for awhile and when everything will be okay I will bring her back to my side. Jane helped me and bring Carnasyon to Athena, my friend.

"Of course, gagawin ko. As I've said, she's just my P.A. Utusan ko lang s'ya. Nothing more and nothing less. Wag kang mag-alala bukas na bukas ay makikipaghiwalay na ako sa kanya." While I'm saying these words, I know she is outside. I wanna kill myself because I hurt her by these words.

"At ikaw Axel, mahal na mahal kita. Minahal kita kahit mayaman ka at mahirap lang ako. Alam mo bang iniisip kong ang swerte ko sayo kasi mahal na mahal mo ako? Pero ang totoo hindi pala ako maswerte dahil manloloko ka. Iniisip kong magkakatotoo ang kanilang sinasabi na walang langit at lupa sa mga taong nagmamahal." I'm very happy because she really loves me but I'm sad because I need to hurt her.

I thought everything will sail smoothly but I'm wrong. When our agency killed the threat I'm excited to bring her back again but when I saw her in the mall with Icarus, my friend in our agency. My jealousy level rose up and hurts her again I never knew that she's thier long lost heiress. I had them investigated and found out that they are his sister but I'm already late they send her to Australia. I begged just to know her address.

"Please please please, I'm begging you." I begged infront of her father and brothers. The six men in her life. I accepted their beatings I'm even hospitalized because my body can't take all the beatings but I didn't lost my hope. I begged and begged until they gave me her address. Binabantayan ko s'ya habang nasa Australia s'ya. Ginawa ko ang lahat para maging safe s'ya, her boybestfriend that I wanted to kill but eventually the traitor. Hanggang bumalik s'ya sa Pilipinas and that day happened she was shot and her boybesttfriend escaped.

"Thank God you're awake, I am so sorry my love. Let me tell you what really happened in the past. I love you so much please give me a chance." She nodded and that made me happy. She's back, my love is back. That day I told her everything at tinanggap naman n'ya ako. Nanligaw uli ako sa kanya at sinagot naman n'ya ako.

This day at my condo I am planning to propose on her. I wanted her approval first. In amidst of scattered roses on the floor with the lighted candles I kneel and held her hand. She became emotional ang held her mouth with her free hand.

"My love, my baby, my Carnasyon I love you so much, so much to the extent that I wanna kill myself if something will happen to you. Carnasyon Maria Zeil Batobalani, Ammara Castomayor whoever you are, will you marry me?" Her tears swelled and nodded.

"Y-yes I will! I love you too." I cried because of happiness, I cried because of so much joy. Tumayo ako and kissed her lips.

"I love you so much." I murmured.

"I love you too." She replied.

"You will never be my slave again, I will make you as my queen. My everything, we will make a castle on our own. We will make family, we will make our home. Thank you so much, I love you, I love you." I kissed her lips again, and again, and again. She's my everything.

She responded to my kisses, I depended the kiss and bit her lower lips that made her moan. My heart is filled with so much joy and my mind who wanted to make her happy all the time.

My kisses went deeper until we're already catching our breath. Dinala ko s'ya sa kama at dahan dahang hiniga.

"I love you, I love you." I murmured while kissing her. Bumaba ang mga halik ko napunta ito sa leeg n'ya. I bit her earlobe that made her moan again.

Unti unti kong itinaas ang manggas ng t-shirt n'ya. Her breathing is uneven, her heart beats so fast and I can't help but to smile when I already saw her body. My universe. I ravished her body and made her happy now I'm facing her femininity. It's so beautiful the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

Tinanggal ko ang mga damit ko and claimed her lips again, I ravished it like it was the most ravishing thing in the world.

"Please tell me to stop, please while I can still stop myself. Please love." I said hopefully but she just nodded and kissed me again.

"I trust you. I love you." She said and closed her eyes.

I pushed myself to her and her facial expression changed. She's hurt when I looked at our connected sex it's bleeding! Namutla ako tila mawawalan ng ulirat habang nakatingin sa nasasaktan n'yang mga mukha.

"Y-youre a virgin!?" Dumilat s'ya at galit akong tiningnan.

"Putangina anong tingin mo sa akin bayarang babae!? Bakit ka tumigil ang sakit na putangina! Bakit ang laki kasi aray ko po! Huhuhuhu!"

Namumutla ko s'yang tinignan.

"I'm so sorry, what should I do!? Are you hurt-----" She stopped me.

"Tama na kaka englis pukingina ang sakit sakit na gago kaba!" Bigla kong tinanggal ang akin. While looking at her femininity na dumudugo bigla akong tumakbo sa banyo at kumuha ng bandages at alcohol. Bumalik ako sa kinaroroonan n'ya at binuhusan ng alcohol ang pagkababae n'ya.

"Putangina gago! Ang sakit lumayas ka sa harapan ko mapapatay kita!" Mas nasaktan ata s'ya sa ginawa ko dahil umiiyak na s'ya. Naiiyak narin ako dahil hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko. Bakit kasi kailangang dumugo? Nanginginig ang mga kamay kong kinuha ang bandage at pinalibutan ng bandage ang pagkababae n'ya.

"T-that would stop you from bleeding! I'm so sorry! I love you." Galit na galit n'ya akong tinitignan habang nakatingin sa pagkababae n'yang may bandage.

I felt so hopeless, I failed! Binuhusan ko ang pagkababae n'ya ng alcohol at nilagyan ng bandages kasi dumudugo. I deserve to die! I don't deserve to live! I hurt her again! Tears are falling from my eyes because of desperation.

My vision is getting blurry when I still see a stain from her femininity. My heart pounded in worry and everything turned black but before everything else I was very lucky because I met her. We maybe not perfect but we're perfect for each other. Now our first book is closed but I can guarantee you all, I will never hurt her, I will never make her cry again but it depends on the situation. This is not our ending, this is just our beginning.

********************
Hit it dudes
—MissteriousGuile