Chapter 7: The League of Villains?

"It's the Space Hero: Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who saved thousands of people from disasters all across the world!" Midoriya exclaimed as a guy wearing a space suit approached you and the rest of the class. You couldn't tell whether it was a female or a male was under that suit. So you just considered her a female. Seriously, how come you've never known these heroes before?

"Let's go inside without delay." She pointed to the large dome building that was in front of you.

"Looking forward to work with you!" The whole class bowed in unison. She then lead you all inside.

You were amazed when you took a look at what was inside. There were different kinds of disaster zones all in one building.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short!" She explained.

Mr. Aizawa walked close to Thirteen and asked, "Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here. Let me guess, he booked an interview instead."

"Actually, it's something else. Apparently, he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. So he's resting in the teachers' lounge." Thirteen replied raising three fingers.

Aizawa sighed, "That man is the height of irresponsibility." Then he turned to the class who were still amazed by the sight of the USJ, "It can't be helped. Shall we begin?"

"Excellent, but before we begin, let me say one thing. Or two, or three, or four... Or five... Six... Seven..." Thirteen stopped and began, "Listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, it's called, Black Hole." She continued, "I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

Suddenly, something felt strange. You felt strange... You couldn't quite put your finger on it but something was odd, you could feel it.

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Midoriya asked while Uraraka nodded along his question.

You don't know exactly what but... Something's definitely strange!

"Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and regulated so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please don't forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used to other people. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." She bowed, "That is all. Thank you for listening."

"That was wonderful!"

"Bravo! Bravo!"

They all cheered after Thirteen's impressively long-winded speech. You felt your senses working as you turned to the fountain, and saw a dark figure or mist.

That's what's strange.

"All right then, first--"

A purple warp came out of nowhere which caught Mr. Aizawa's attention.

"Guys..." You said while looking at the warp getting bigger and wider. They all turned to you confused. You noticed someone appeared from the warp. He had red eyes and light blue hair. The freaky thing was, a hand was covering his face.