Chapter 70: Curry

"Bring it on."

You saw her smirk from the corner of her lips while you were getting ready in a fighting stance. Because of the match you had with that good-for-nothing shapeshifting dickward, you were already almost pass your limits of Mystokinesis which you thought that put you in slight disadvantage.

Capable or not, Akira was only an easy opponent. You knew you can beat the shit out of her without using your original quirk. This time, Telekinesis will step out from the shadows and bring back its legacy- the legacy your mother started.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Come at me." You raised your arms confidently before placing them on each side of your hips. It was a battle between two girls who had an unfinished business to take care of. And now, they're finally ending it. Who loses is what only matters to the both of you.

"You asked for it. Hyaa!" The redhead ran towards you before chewing a pink gum. She was ready to put venom inside your body but it was no use. You can heal yourself thanks to your quirk. Still, it had to take a break for a while.

She threw punches directly at your face and you just dodged them effortlessly by moving to different directions. She wanted to keep contact on your skin as quick as possible, but the thing is, you were being stubborn.

"Man, I thought this was going to be harder than my fight with Raiden. I'm starting to get bored." You let out a fake yawn as you easily raised your index finger and swiftly pointed them to the right causing the brunette to hit the wall.

She coughed out bile and grunted, she was limp as she fell on the floor and her ribs were starting to ache so bad. Even with just one move, she was already beaten up. She didn't look like she can keep up. Her back bone were crushed definitely going to the losers table.

"Don't dare underestimate Akira Rose!" Despite her body in a not so good condition, she still forced herself to stand up shakily and you just watched her purse her lips. She was a stubborn one, alright.

"I may be the weakest among the Elite, but I'm still strong! You'll pay for what you did, get ready to scream your ass out in agony!" She ran to you again only to be swooped away on walls all over again. In this fight, looks like you're going to use the same move again and again, and again, and again, and again. And again.

Everytime you do that, she still kept on standing up not having the intention of giving up. It was obviously not one of her options and so did you. She stood up, jumped or ran to you, only to hit walls by your finger. That kept going for like.... hmmmm, maybe eight or ten times? I don't know, you weren't exactly the type to involve math in fights.

"Can't you just, you know, give up? This is really tiring." You yawned staring at the redhead with weary eyes. You watched as she slowly stood up from where she landed and cough out blood. If this goes on, she wouldn't last long.

"You dare say 'give up'? Do you even know who you're talking to? I am the Akira Rose! No one stands a chance against me!" She grunted as she ran towards you again. Before she could make contact with your skin, your brows furrowed.

If she's not giving up, then I'll have to do the final blow.

You raised your right arm in the air and the woman was oblivious for a moment before letting out a loud shriek. As soon as a large circular part of wall of the right side of the slaughter house was now under your possession, you crashed them directly to the redhead crushing her until she reached the deepest part of the earth or maybe even the crust.

It came going down leaving a big whole in front of you. Now that was an un-heroic way to take down a villain. Instead, it was something a villain would do. And honestly, a part of you liked it while the other one tried hard to not put interest in a brutal way of killing. You would only sound like a real villain if you do.