Chapter 28 : Lollipop Kissing Challenge

Start from the beginning

"Oh. You want to play now?!" Zhan asked looking at Yibo.

"Yeah. Baby please. We've been studying really hard. A little brake won't hurt. It's gonna be fun" Yibo said.

Zhan left a sigh and then smiled, "Ok, but do we have lollipops?"

"I'll go get some form the store" Yibo said smiling wide.

"Now?!"Zhan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I'll just go and be back before you know it" Yibo said running to their bedroom to get his wallet. Yibo said bye to Zhan and went out to buy lollipops.

After 10 minutes, Yibo came back with two boxes in hand.

"Zhan baby, I'm back" Yibo shouted from the front door.

Zhan was still studying and Yibo's shouting made flinch. He stood up and went towards Yibo, who's now infront of the kitchen counter.

"Why did you buy two box lollipops?!" Zhan asked.

"Not two boxes of lollipop but one of these are popsicles" Yibo said smiling.

"Then why did you buy popsicles" Zhan asked.

"The couple on YouTube also used popsicles" Yibo explained.

Zhan shaked his head

"Let's play" Yibo said as he opened the boxes of lollipop and popsicle.

Zhan walked to the dining table with one of the boxes with Yibo following him. They sat side by side.

"Who'll taste first?" Zhan asked.

"You" Yibo said grinning and Zhan nodded.

"I almost forgot. There's a rule in this game" Yibos said.

"What is it?" Zhan asked.

"If one of us gives the wrong answer 3 times, has to get punished" Yibo said.

"What's the punishment?!"Zhan asked.

"If you lose, you have to let me kiss you as much as I want. And if I lose, it's up to you" Yibo explained and smirked internally.

"Ok" Zhan said and closed his eyes.

Yibo unwrapped one lollipop, licked it several times but didn't swallow it.

"I'm done. Ready to taste?!" Yibo asked.

"Mn. Where are you?!" Zhan asked turning to Yibo.

Yibo chuckled and cupped Zhan's face, brought it closer to his. Yibo's lips touched Zhan's and Zhan tasted Yibos saliva (Damn... I don't know how to explain it. Sorry)

Breaking the kiss, Zhan thought for some time and answered, "Is it strawberry?!"

"Wow.. you got it in one go" Yibo said in amazement.

"Yayyy...you turn" Zhan sequeled in joy.

Yibo closed his eyes. Zhan unwrapped one lollipop and licked it several time before kissing Yibo.

"What is it? Orange?!" Yibo asked.

"Nope"

"Let me taste again" Yibo said.

Zhan licked the lollipop and kissed Yibo again.

"Uhh...is it cola?" Yibo asked.

"Yep" Zhan replied

They played for few minutes but no one lost. Not even once. It seems like someone's plan is not working. "Why's he so good at this?!" Yibo thought. Then a new idea popped inside his mind.