Care

This is for @MariamGeorge699 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️

Y/n's POV
I whined softly and pulled the covers over my head more. I felt awful. Beyond awful. Well let's put it like this... I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I looked over to see Harry sat at his desk with headphones on and he was typing rapidly. It's so cold. I whined again before kicking the covers away knowing I had to get up. I got to the edge of the bed and stood up but struggled to stay balanced. I tried to walk but immediately stumbled and fell over hitting my head on the floor. I winced and let out a soft cry. I tried to stand back up but I couldn't so I just stayed on the floor "what the hell?" Harry seemed to ask himself before he was knelt down beside me "y/n you okay sweetheart?" He put his hand underneath my arm and began to help me up "use your legs darling but put all your weight on me" I used as much strength as I could to get myself to lean on him but it hurt a lot. As soon as I was rested against his chest he wrapped his arms around me "I've got you" he rubbed my back up and down slowly. "What happened?" he asked but I didn't answer all I did was close my eyes extremely tired "hey hey not baby open your eyes. Don't fall asleep. You can do that later" I struggled but managed. I kept my eyes open and felt Harry press his hand against my forehead frowning slightly. "Okay you feel very warm let's go take your temperature" he picked me up and walked me over to my bed putting me back in "I'll be back." He kissed my forehead and put the covers over me running his hand through my hair before smiling and quickly walking off. I closed my eyes shivering slightly from nerves but mainly from how cold I was. I sunk down into the warmth of the bed until I heard Harry's voice again "I think you might just have a simple bug because there's been lots going around recently" he pulled the covers away before putting the thermometer into my ear. "Where did you get that type of thermometer?" I asked trying to ease myself "Niall" I hummed slightly and cleared my throat to try and make my talking sound better. "40.5 that's too high hun. I'm going to give you some medicine to try and make it go down" I nodded and he got some medicine from his drawer. "Tablet or liquid?" He asked smiling a little bit "liquid. My throat is so sore" he nodded and got two bottles of medicine. He gave me four of the nice tasting medicine before giving me three of the really disgusting tasting one. I stuck my tongue out and Harry chuckled "I know it tastes awful. Take your pyjamas off sweetie." I did as he said and shivered more trying to curl up into the bed "y/n you're way too hot. You'll over heat" I shook my head "but it's toooooo cold" I whined and he sighed softly and pulled the covers off of me before picking me up keeping me close to him. He pressed a kiss to my nose and I leaned into him whining again and he rubbed my back before sitting me down on the toilet seat. He turned the taps on "which bubbles?" He asked smiling and I looked the bubbles over "umm... relax... the purple one" he nodded and poured the bubbles in before moving the water back and forth with his hand. "I know you like warm baths but I've made it a bit colder to also try and ease your temperature" I nodded sniffling slightly feeling tears come to my eyes. Harry turned to look at me and he stood up before making his way towards me. He kneeled down his hands on my knees "baby I know you don't feel well but I promise after this bath and we get some decent food in you, you can go back to bed okay?" I nodded and he wiped the tear away and kissed my cheek "I'm going to look after you okay" I nodded and he held my hand and walked me towards the bath. "Okay I'll get in first then you can use me to balance" I nodded and watched as he climbed in keeping his grip on my hand. "Okay come on then" he took my other hand and helped me get in. I sat down with his help and shivered not liking how cold the bath was. He then sat down and pulled me close so my back was against his chest "I've got you. I know you don't feel well but I'm right here" he used a cloth to wash my back "I don't want to get my hair wet haz" he nodded "okay that's fine" after a while of just relaxing we got out of the bath. He wrapped a towel around himself before wrapping one around me and keeping me close to him. We walked back to our shared bedroom and I sat down on the bed sniffling slightly. Harry got me some new pyjamas before getting himself dressed. He walked towards me and helped me dry myself off "this is embarrassing" I whispered and he looked at me "no you're wrong there. It is in no way embarrassing. I know what it feels like to be sick so I'm going to help you. Okay arms up" I put my arms up and he put the T-shirt on me before helping me put the shorts on. "There" he kissed my head and helped me get back into bed. He wrapped a blanket around me before getting in beside me wrapping his arms around me. I cuddled into him feeling slightly better. I closed my eyes but opened my eyes again as I heard the door open and I smiled softly. "Hey darling" it was Louis. He has always been like a brother to you. He had a bag full of shopping. He emptied the bag of things on the bed and my mouth fell open in shock "Lou you didn't have to do this" he shrugged and smiled "I didn't do it because I had to. I did it because I wanted to" Harry smiled and Louis sat down next to the desk as the door opened again and Niall stood there with a tray of food. "got some toast here with chocolate spread... for the lovely miss y/n" I smiled blushing and curled up to Harry more. Niall put the tray on the bed and smiled "thank you guys" they nodded "no problem" Niall smiled and Harry picked up a piece of toast "open sweetie" I did and he broke off a little piece of toast and put it in my mouth "if you feel sick just say" I nodded and curled up closer to him. Harry's arm was wrapped around me and he kissed my head occasionally. After I ate the food I closed my eyes feeling tired "you can sleep baby girl" I nodded and before I fell asleep I felt his hand on my forehead again "has gotten cooler now" I relaxed into him and smiled. I'm so very lucky to have a person like him in my life. I love him.

I hope you liked this one. ❤️❤️💜💜💙💙

Q- how are you all?

Word count: 1344