Daddy to the rescue

Request: hii! Could you write something with Harry as a dad?! Please and thank you!

Sorry for the wait on this one!! Hope you enjoy nonetheless.

"Hey," Harry's voice was sharp and stern yet remained soft and careful as he gently grabbed his oldest daughters wrist, pulling her gently back towards him. School had just kicked out and his youngest, Lola was happy but tired but his eldest, Sophie was unhappy and clearly struggling through something so had just yelled at you. You were surprised of course but Harry was quick to deal with the situation,

"we don't shout... do we? Use your inside voice sweetheart. I don't know what's wrong if you don't tell me... we just want to help." Harry searched her eyes Sophie's bottom lip trembling as she stared at Harry for a while before finally breaking down into loud painful sobs, Harry pulling the small girl into his arms, holding onto her securely as he rubbed up and down her back "shhh shhh I've got you. I've got you..." he soothed gently the girls body trembling as she sobbed into his T-shirt her hands fisting at the material of his shirt. "I hate school!" She soon cried out making Harry's heart drop as he slowly stood up lifting her up with him "hey... shhh... why's that?" He asked carefully tears streaming down Sophie's cheeks before Harry took a seat, sitting Sophie down onto his knee as he looked at her, you standing with a very tired Lola in your arms your eyes full of worry and concern. You hated any of them being upset... it tore you to pieces.

"Talk to me..." Harry spoke "please," he whispered more softly hand rubbing up and down her back. "w-we had to write a story about our best friend.." the girl hiccuped out emotionally "I wrote about Millie..." her shoulders jerked as she tried to control her cries. Harry listened eyes growing more worried and concerned by the second "m-Millie was first to read her story... i-... I wasn't in her story.... She's got another best friend... not me..." the girl was completely distraught Harry's heart aching as he pulled her into his arms

"Ohhh baby girl... oh shhh. Shhhh sweetheart. Hey listen... listen to daddy for a second yeah?" He made her look at him, using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away her tears as he smiled sadly at her "I have lots of best friends! You can have lots too... likewise with Millie... you're one of her best friends... she has lots... and you do too I'm sure huh?" The girl shook her head eyes full of sadness and Harry sighed sadly, there wasn't much he could do. He couldn't go force other kids to be friends with his children and so instead, he immediately thought of a plan B: divert the attention to something else.

"How about mummy, you, me, and Lola go out tonight yeah? Get McDonald's?" The man offered knowing the little girl always cheered up with a happy meal and a toy the girl nodding her head "yes please daddy." He smiled and stroked her cheek gently "how about we be extra naughty... you go get your pyjamas on.... Mummy and I will do the same... we can go on a midnight drive yeah?" Of course it was only early but still... it was about making it fun and exciting Sophie's attention now on the happiness she was about to experience as she sprung up off of his lap sprinting up the stairs to get her pyjamas on "super hero.." you teased with a small smirk before kissing his cheek gently.

~

The drive to McDonald's was fun, a lot of singing, and Sophie and Lola just being happy. They went through the drive through as Harry didn't fancy getting spotted by anyone and so he ordered what everyone wanted and once the food had been collected he handed out everything to everyone, Sophie immediately tucking in, her toy being a little Lego superman

"Daddy!" The girl spoke fry in mouth, the man looking back at her "yes sweetie?" "This is for you!" She spoke with a happy smile and he took the small superman figurine "because you're my superhero!" She exclaimed immediately melting Harry's heart... oh what else could a man wish for? He had everything he wanted and needed... but the one thing he was especially grateful for was the beautiful little family you and him had created.

Hope you enjoyed!! Daddy Harry is adorable.

Requests open<3