Accident

This is for @misswhatever0 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️ omg I haven't written in so long and I apologise! I hope you're all doing well!! Also hello to my English teacher/s if you're reading this.... Aha Anyways hope you like this one! Much love xx

Katie's POV
"how long left?" I asked leaning my head on my dad's shoulder. His emerald eyes looked towards me and a small smile formed on his face "you have asked that non stop Katie. About four hours left until we get to our hotel but just sleep to pass time" he says a smile on his face. I roll my eyes "but it's boring!" he wraps an arm around me "well then why don't you go say hi to louis" I stand up kissing his cheek gently "fineee" he chuckles and pats my back nodding slowly. I walk off and see louis talking to niall "hi" I mumbled quietly "what's wrong cookie?" louis asked pulling me onto his lap "there's nothing to do" I whined and Louis smirked "well atleast you're not sat still... Only four hours. Why don't you just go sleep the hours off" I shook my head playing with his hair "because that's boring!!" niall laughs looking at louis "we can't win can we?" I shove his shoulder "shut up" he raises his eyebrows "harry your daughter is sassing me!" dad looks at niall before looking at me a small frown on his face before he smiles "that's my girl!" niall gasped and I laughed "daddy's girl" I said standing up walking off to my bunk. I sit down and pull the curtain across before lying down turning my phone on starting to play a random game. After a while my eyes started to shut and I sighed turning my phone off before bringing the blankets over me closing my eyes tight. I cuddle up into my bed smiling softly holding my pillow close "goodnight" I whispered to no one in particular.

Liam's POV
I was sat on the sofa with zayn playing on the x box. "hey can you smell that?" zayn asked worriedly "what?" I asked looking towards him "smoke... Like somethings burning" I shrugged shaking my head "can't smell anything man. Harry's probably just burnt the toast or something" zayn laughs a little and nods. I focus on the TV again before a loud bang erupts and I heard our bus driver shouting something "what's he saying?" niall asked walking into the room. I listened and frowned "it sounds like he's saying hold onto something. Why should we hold onto someth-" I was cut off as the bus crashed into something and all of us fell forwards. I looked around my vision blurred as smoke started to fill the bus. "Katie" was the last thing I managed to say before I passed out.

Katie's POV
I woke up to loud shouting and a throbbing in my leg and head. I opened my eyes and saw I was on the floor I tried to sit up but I couldn't "d-dad?" I felt something cold against my leg and I cringed before lifting my head up and looking down my throat closing up slightly as I saw the problem. A metal pole was going straight through my leg "dad!" I yelled more panicked now. I knew I had to get out of there but I didn't know how. I looked around and before I knew it I was holding onto the window sill beside me and pulling on it. I let out a scream and continued to pull until the pole was out of my leg. I cringed crying hard. I fell to the ground breathing heavily "Katie? Katie!!" came a familiar voice "l-lou?! Lou please!" I cried trying to calm down. A door opened and I noticed a small figure and that gave me some hope but the hope quickly washed away as I saw the smoke filling the room. Louis had a flashlight and he cursed under his breath as he saw me."its okay Katie just stay with me" I used to complain about the boys being doctors but now I'm thankful. Louis quickly stood up and grabbed the curtain tearing some of the fabric off before wrapping it around the wound on my leg tightly. He double knotted it before taking his shirt off and using the water in my water bottle to wet it "here put this over your nose and mouth and breathe" I shook my head "what about you?" louis smiled cupping my face "trust me Katie..." I nodded before putting the t-shirt over my mouth and nose "close your eyes and hold me tight" I nodded and held onto him as he picked me up. I hid my face in his shoulder breathing as calmly as I could. A crackling sound could be heard but I tried to ignore it. Louis coughed loudly and I quickly removed the towel from my mouth and put it over his mouth and nose. That stopped his coughing and he moved faster before he slammed the door open running down the four steps before falling to his knees putting me down infront of him. He coughed and I stared at the bus seeing the damage. Two trucks had collided with the bus. Paramedics carried a stretcher out of the bus a blanket over the body and tears filled your eyes. "Katie?! Where is she?!" came my dad's voice "dad!!" I cried. I watched as he ran over to me and his eyes widened "oh my gosh. Katie are you okay baby girl? Are you okay?" he held my face in his hands breathing heavily but I couldn't answer "Katie?" he whispered and I just stared at him before everything went black.

Harry's POV
I watched as she started shaking violently. Sobs fell from my mouth and a paramedic was quick to take her away. Liam held me tight and tried to comfort me "it's okay... They'll treat her..." I nodded shaking anxiously. I didn't even notice liam wrapping my arm around his neck and he walked me to a police van as they had offered to take us to the hospital. What felt like seconds passed by and we were at the hospital and I was rushed in a nurse immediately holding onto me "are you the same blood type as Katie?" I nodded and she nodded "okay good. Follow me." she took me to a room and I sat down. A doctor came in and checked me over telling me that I had a concussion but nothing else. The nurse began to take my blood before she nodded "thank you Mr styles. Katie will be fine. She just-" I cut her off "isn't getting enough blood to her head. I understand" she nodded and smiled sadly "if you need anything give me a shout" I nodded staring down at the jelly infront of me. I should've been there to protect her. I'm a terrible father.

"Mr styles?" I looked up and the nurse smiled "you can come see her now" I stood up quickly and she guided me towards Katie's room. As soon as I saw her I ran up to her taking her cold hand in mine before I leaned my head against her chest gently and stayed still making sure she was breathing. I let out a relieved sigh before cupping her face in my hands looking her over a tear dripping down my cheek as I saw the bruises on her face "she's much better" the doctor said and I nodded looking up as zayn and liam walked in. They sat down and looked at Katie sad looks on their faces. I squeezed Katie's hand and closed my eyes ignoring everyone as they walked in. After a while a hand was on my shoulder and I opened my eyes. Niall smiled "don't push us out mate... This was not your fault... We're gonna give you some time..." I nodded trying to smile before I closed my eyes again just wanting Katie to wake up "please wake up" I whispered to myself.

I felt a squeeze and I opened my eyes looking up and noticing Katie. She had her face scrunched up as if she was in pain "Katie? I'm right here" I whispered squeezing her hand. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at me "hey dad" she whispered. A tear rolled down my cheek "don't cry you big softie. Cmere" she whispered trying to pull me closer. I wrapped my arms around her gripping her tightly not knowing that the only thing I needed right now was her arms around me. My daughter holding onto me. She held me tight "I'm okay dad... Just some scrapes" I smile and kiss her head "you're so strong" she smiles and kisses my cheek gently "just like you... I'm a daddy's girl after all" she smiled cheekily and I kissed her cheek knowing the medicine she was on was making her as high as a kite but that was definitely something good. "I love you" I whispered she smiles "I love you too dad. So much" as the boys walked in Katie smiled again and waved at them slightly. They immediately swarmed around her giving her gentle hugs. Niall put the teddy bear beside her and louis put the balloon beside her bed "our strong girl" zayn said a wide smile on his face. I nodded and kissed Katie's head "my little fighter" she smiles and I hold her close.

Always treasure your family.

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q- how are youu? Xx

Word count: 1614