Harassment

This is for meg_of_asgard I hope you like it!!

(I'll be writing in 3rd person for this one)

Megan's POV
The fame life for Megan wasn't always the best. Fans of one direction or well mainly her boyfriend, Louis were slightly toxic. Not all of them but some of them. Most of them were benign and very kind but some were just cruel and evil. Her and Louis' relationship was strong. Well it had to be as things were thrusted upon them at random times. For example some "fans" made fake accounts and photoshopped pictures of her and another man. They were all fake. Or sometimes vice versa with Louis and at first it was all difficult to deal with but now they had both gotten used to it in some way or another. But their bond was stronger than anything and nothing could change that. Not even jealous fan girls. It was sometimes amusing for her to stay up late at night and entertain herself by reading hateful comments about her and Louis however some comments still get to her but she'd never show that. She wouldn't let the fans get satisfaction.

Right now Meg and Louis were both sat in front of a camera and interviewer. This interviewer was already getting on her nerves. Asking the same cliche questions that every interviewer asks. Don't they have any better questions? "Some fans have called yours and Megan's relationship a "flop" is this true?" The interviewer asked and Louis' expression spoke louder than words as he glared straight at the interviewer as he took Megan's hand into his interlocking his fingers with hers. "People are allowed their own opinions of course but no this is not true." Louis could practically smell the upcoming questions and he shook his head "what are you doing?" He asked looking at the interviewer who seemed to become stumped "what are you going to get from this? Views? Money? Pathetic. I think if I thought my relationship with Megan was a flop I wouldn't be dating her." He said simply his tone cold before he sighed "come on love let's go home" he said taking his mic off of his shirt and dropping it to the floor before he stood up walking out of the room with Megan.

Megan looked at Louis worriedly "are you okay?" She asked softly and he looked at her nodding his head "I'm fine love." He said gently his hands sliding to rest against her hips as he pulled her close to his chest his arms wrapping around her protectively as he kissed the top of her head gently "most importantly are you okay?" He asked stroking his hand against her cheek softly as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and she nodded slowly "I'm fine..." she assured kissing his cheek before leaning her head against his chest as she sighed closing her eyes. "Babe..." he said softly and she looked up into his eyes "don't lie to me" he said softly. Being Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend had its pros and cons. The pros were awesome and there were many. However there were only a few cons and that meant that he knew you like the back of his hand. She sighed softly "people are just so mean sometimes." She said honestly and he nodded pulling her close. "I know... I know... people are cruel." He said softly as he stroked his fingers through her hair slowly. She really hated the fame life sometimes. People were so toxic for absolutely no reason. Of course they were simply jealous but still it got to you whether you wanted it to or not. It was like a large invisible monster looming over you awaiting to pounce on you at your most vulnerable moments. It was truly cruel.

She held his hand tightly as they both slowly walked down the street together making small talk with each other trying to simply dismiss the situation that had just happened however the sudden sound of cameras clicking and loud voices became apparent and Megan squeezed his hand tightly. Paparazzis had always been her worst fear. "Just keep your head down love. I've got you." He assured wrapping his arm around her shoulders as he pulled her close to him as slowly but surely two paps turned into fifteen and fifteen turned into a hundred bright lights flickering in her eyes as she closed her eyes staying close to Louis. "Do you really love her Louis?" "Are you going to marry her?" "When's the new album coming out" "is it true that she cheated on you? People are saying she's a slut can you confirm this?" "Megan what do you have to say for yourself? You cheated on the biggest pop star in the uk" Megan kept her head down the awful words seeming to stab into her heart. She didn't utter a word staying dead silent. "Not saying anything says that you're guilty! You slut!" "Slut" "slag" Louis abruptly stopped looking towards the man who was stating all these comments and he slapped the camera out of his hands "dare say those things to my girlfriend again and I'll make sure it isn't just your camera that is broken." He threatened before wrapping his arm around a Megan's waist starting to walk again "l-Louis" she whimpered on the verge of tears feeling a panic attack brewing and Louis easily noticed that pulling her into his arms ignoring the paps that still surrounded them as he held her close to his body his protectiveness growing as he slowly stroked his fingers through her hair "I've got you love I've got you." He whispered gently as he rubbed up and down her back slowly the paparazzis seeming to start to close in shoving their cameras in both Meg and Louis' face and he wrapped an arm around Megan's shoulders as he began leading her away from them however they were like a herd of zombies, they kept on following and trapping them in a crowd of mainly large men and cameras. "Back off" he snapped at a couple of them who seemed to get too close for comfort "carry on walking babe c'mon." He said as he began walking away with her crossing over the road with her before he moved Megan in front of him. "The security van is waiting up there head there." He said a worried look gracing Megan's face and he shook his head "I'm coming with you. Just go." He said as he held her hand walking with her the sound of paparazzi running after them causing him to walk faster. When they arrived at the van he opened the door gently nudging Megan in before he got in beside her locking the door as cameras began flashing as the blacked out windows "straight home please." He spoke to the driver who without any questions began to drive.

Louis sat beside Megan wrapping his arm around her as he held her close to his body "I've got you... shhh" he whispered to her gently as he began playing with her she trying to comfort her pressing little kisses to her head "you did so well darling. So well... I'm proud of you." He praised gently as he kept her close to his body. When the van came to a stop outside their shared house he got out helping her out as he slowly guided her into their home. "Upstairs" she whispered softly and he nodded picking her up in his arms as he carried her upstairs and into their bedroom. He gently sat her down on the bed before he got in beside her wrapping his arm around her as she curled up into him holding onto him tightly as he pressed kisses to her forehead continuously to remind her that he was there for her. He cupped her face in his hands leaning in as he kissed her lips gently "I love you darling." She smiled and cuddled into him "I love you too Louis" she murmured softly and he kept her close to his body grabbing the remote as he switched the tv on "how abut we watch inside?" He asked and without a second thought he put inside by bo burnham on as he kept his arms around her simply proud of her for staying calm. He continued to rub up and down her back slowly and gently as he kept his eyes on the tv.

"Lou" Megan whispered softly and he looked down at her "yes my love?" He asked turning the volume on the tv down. "Am I a sl-" Louis knew what she was going to say and he immediately shook his head "shhh no. No you're not. Don't let that get to your head. You're my everything and mean the world to me and jealous people spread rumours to try and get to you. You're anything but a slut trust me. You're the prettiest girl in the world and you're loyal and I adore you. I know words can cut deeper than expected but please don't listen to them. They're fake... they're trolls trying to break our relationship apart but that won't happen and you wanna know why?" He slowly stroked his thumb against her cheek slowly and she nodded her head telling him to continue "because our relationship is open and as I said on the day that I asked you out, if you want to break up tell me and it'll be done just like that. No screaming... not toxicity okay?" He reminded her softly watching as she nodded and he smiled softly "don't be afraid of people who only want to make our lives a misery." He then slowly kissed her once again "I love you and nothing will ever come in between us understood" he said with a soft chuckle before he pulled her closer to his body his fingers gently tickling against her sides as he chuckled from her laughing. He loved her with his whole heart... and he was the luckiest guy in the world because she was his.

I hope you liked this one <3

Word count: 1703