Faint

Hey guys I took a break again. I was trying to sort myself out and try to be happy but right now it's difficult but fortunately I'm able to have a bit of normality in a while as I'm going on a little trip to try and help me calm myself down and help me be more happy! I'm really excited for the trip. But anyways--- this is for Shayleemf_19 hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️

Shay's POV
The feeling was horrible. I felt numb. Stupid. Broken. Worthless. My boyfriend, Harry was always at work or touring. I didn't blame him for this because I know he loves his job and seeing him doing his job makes me happy but sometimes it gets overwhelming and I'm left feeling like I have no one to care for me and however selfish that sounds sometimes I just can't cope. I leaned my head down on the steering wheel letting out a small groan. I had just finished my shift and I'm sure harry is still writing his songs or recording them. I missed him a lot. I turned my head to the side and watched the droplets of water trail down the window "guess I'm not the only one who feels sad" I roll my eyes letting out a soft laugh "I'm going mad... Well atleast I'm not answering myself" I wipe away the tears from my cheeks before turning the car on and pulling out of the parking space before making my way home. After a long and torturous drive home I finally found myself parking in the driveway. I grabbed my phone and opened the door slamming it shut before trudging towards the front door. I unlocked the door before going in and shutting the door dropping my bag on the floor before making my way towards the bathroom. I walked into the bright cold room before facing the mirror and looking at myself "you idiot. Look at you" I grumbled staring at the water dripping from my hair "fucking fantastic. Not only have you gone completely insane you have turned into a-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked down and felt my heart warm up at the sight of Harry's name. I pressed the green button before clearing my throat bringing the phone to my ear."h-hey" I said trying to keep my voice from shaking "hey princess! How are you? I'm nearly done with my work. I'll be home soon" I wiped the tear that fell down my cheek "yeah im fine... I'm just about to take a shower. I'll call you back later okay? Love you" I hung up not letting him answer and dropped my phone in the sink before walking towards the shower. I turned it on not bothering to take my clothes off before stepping into it letting the warm water trickle down my body. The water was soon burning my skin but I didn't flinch. It wasn't that bad anyway. I looked upwards and let the water wash over me harshly. I then leaned against the wall my body soon enough not feeling the water hitting my skin. Usually I would freak out but it doesn't matter at this point. I was so focused on the floor that I didn't hear harry calling me but I did hear the bathroom door open slowly and the scene he walked in on horrified him. "shay?" he asked softly but I didn't respond. I noticed he was staring at my hands and I looked down noticing they had turned into an angry colour of red. He came back to his senses and rushed up to me he turned off the shower his hands on my shoulders "hey. What happened? What happened?" he put his hands on my face trying to get me to look at him but I just stared down. He got a towel before throwing it over me before rushing me to our shared bedroom. He opened the door "sit on the bed" I sat down and stared down at my lap. He crouched down infront of me and took my hands in his "fuck your skin is boiling" he frowned before standing up carefully standing me up "arms up" he said softly. I shook my head "arms up." he said more firmly and I obeyed putting my arms up. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt gently before tugging up until it was completely off of me he then took my jeans off and at that moment I realised how everything was stinging. I winced and he looked up "sorry baby." I shook my head "I deserve this" he looked up raising his eyebrows "you what?" I laugh coldly "I deserve this" he shook his head "that's bull shit sweetheart. That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Why do you think that?" his hands were cold from being outside so he held his hands against my skin "I'm selfish" he shook his head grabbing my hand before pulling me up and taking me back to the shower "No you're not. Why do you think that?" he turns the shower on putting it on a cold temperature "because I'm always needy" he shrugs "so? I love needy girls. Especially my princess" he kissed my forehead smiling "now I know you probably won't like this but you need to cool off so step in" I looked at him like he had gone mad "it'll cool you off. Go on" I shook my head and he sighed "you're so stubborn babe" he stepped into the shower before wrapping his arms around me pulling me against his chest staring into my eyes as the cold water flushed down my body. "it hurts" I whined and he nodded "I know. Just take deep breaths. I've got you" he tightened his grip around me "I don't feel hot anymore" I whispered "just a few more minutes" he replied kissing my head keeping my close. After what felt like years we finally got out and he wrapped a towel around me before wrapping his arms around me "there... You feeling better?" he asked his voice husky. I shook my head and he sighed "why don't you feel better?" I lean my head on his chest "because..." he chuckled "because is not an answer" I hide my face in his chest "fine... I know I seem selfish but I miss you all the time" he stared at me "that's fine angel. Anyways I've got this weekend off so we can do whatever you want. Go to the cinema? The beach? Local fair? Anything" I smile softly and nod "that sounds good... But one thing can only make me happy right now" he tilted his head to the side "and what might that be?" I giggle softly "cuddles?" he smirked "cuddles it is. For my baby girl" he smiles leaning his forehead against mine before kissing my sweetly. This man is my everything. I'm so lucky to have him.

I hope you liked this one!! Thank you for being patient with me!! Stay safe and healthy! All the love, Amber ❤️❤️❤️

Word count: 1200