My Saviours

This is for ashleycasey5776 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️

Ashley's POV
I knew it was going to happen but I wasn't prepared. I wasn't prepared for her to give me the talk so soon. The talk that she will die very soon and that the medicine isn't working. I wasn't expecting her to tell me it this quick but I knew it was going to happen and that hurts. "don't be sad Ashley... I love you so so much and please never forget that." I shook my head holding her hand tightly "I will never forget that... Never. I promise" she smiles "I want you to live your life... Be happy... Don't dwell on my passing" she kisses my cheek and smiles "don't be sad. Please." she wiped a tear from my eye and I nodded "I won't mum" she smiles and squeezes my hand. "there's a present for you on the shelf over there" I look over to the shelf and see an envelope. I nod walking over to it and grabbing it taking it in my hand "open it... I hope this makes you happy" I nod and open the envelope very slowly. I noticed tickets and I picked them up before reading the writing on the front gasping slightly "no way!! Oh my gosh thank you!" I pulled her close holding her tight. She smiles "you're welcome..." I smile and stare down at the VIP tickets for one directions concert. "this is the best suprise ever!!"

One month later

Today was the day I was meeting one direction. My mum passed away two days after she gave me the tickets. I haven't recovered from the loss of her and I know I never will but I'm keeping my promise and making sure to stay happy. "ready?" my useless excuse of a step father asked. I nodded in response and he smiled before walking with me to the car. He got in and I followed keeping the tickets close. I was shaking from excitement and nervousness. As we neared the arena my tummy fluttered with butterflies and I clenched my hand into a fist to try and stop myself from shaking "have fun" he muttered as I got out of the car. I nodded in response before heading towards the doors. I tried to make myself look less pale but unfortunately it didn't really work so I just pinched my cheeks to make them more red. No I'm not well. I've not been getting any sleep due to my mums death. I try to act like it doesn't effect me but it does and I can't stop thinking that her death was my fault- I was cut from my thoughts as a security guard walked up to me "tickets" I gave them to him and he nodded before giving me a lanyard with a cute picture of the boys on the front and 1d VIP on on the back. I thanked him and he nodded before walking off. The line started moving and I smiled feeling very excited. The line was moving fairly quick and my nerves were getting worse my head was starting to spin and I felt sicker than ever. As I looked up again I could see the the back of zayn and goosebumps covered my body "oh my gosh!" tears formed in my eyes. I was finally going to meet my idols! Soon enough I was at the front of the line and I could see all of the boys laughing and smiling with a fan. "next" the security nodded at me and I froze in place before I was nudged forward by the girl behind me. My feet moved before my brain could realise and I smiled nervously as I made eye contact with zayn "hey hun" he smiled softly and wrapped his arms around me. I held him tight breathing in his scent. I smiled and walked to the next one. Niall. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I squeezed him hard "hey! How are you?" I nodded smiling softly "I-I'm okay thank you" I then walked to the next person. Louis. This is where my legs practically gave way. Louis caught me and held me up "woah woah. You with me darling? You alright?" I nodded and he searched my eyes for something but I just smiled "what's your name?" he asked not letting go "Ashley" he smiled "it's wonderful to meet you Ashley" I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies and I held onto him tighter. I let go of him before going over to the next one. Harry. He smiled and I wrapped my arms around him tightly liam joining in causing me to giggle. I wiped my cheeks before letting go of them and walking back over to louis opening my arms for him. He smiled pulling me in for a tight hug where I let my emotions run free "aw it's okay shhh" I sniffled and he rubbed my back "m-my mum gave me the meet and greet tickets before she passed away a-and I don't know what to do with myself" louis tightened his grip around me "oh im so sorry Ashley... I understand the pain... I'm right here" he continued to rub my back not letting me go and ignoring the security guard who was being very pushy. "you look very unwell darling... Paul can you take her to my changing room?" Paul nodded holding his hand out for me. Louis smiled "trust me this is gonna help" I nodded and took Paul's hand and he lead me back to louis' changing room "there's snacks on the table if you get hungry and if you need anything just shout for me" I nodded thanking him and sitting down slowly. What a crazy experience.

After a while louis walked in laughing with the others and nodding before they all went their separate ways to get changed. "hey Ashley" I smiled softly "hey lou" he smiled and sat down beside me wrapping an arm around me "you wanna talk about it?" I looked at him confused "about what?" he smiled softly "about your mum... As you know I lost my mum and I was in pain and I had to talk to someone to get the feelings off my chest so you do the same. Just talk to me. You can trust me" I look at him and he smiles "c-can you hold me?" I ask a blush forming on my cheeks. He smiles "of course." he pulls me onto his lap holding me close rubbing my back gently. "I feel like it's my fault" he nodded slowly allowing me to get my feelings out and after that I collapsed in his arms sobbing. He played with my hair hushing me quietly "its alright shh. I've got you sweetheart... Ive noticed that you're very pale... I'm a doctor and is it okay whether I can check you over?" I look up at him anxiously and shrug "I haven't been to the doctors in over three years" he smiles "that's fine lovely... How about we take you to go see our friends?" he keeps me close and I'm hesitant before I nod and he smiles "okay cool... We'll take you there later on okay" I nodded "my dad doesn't give a crap about me so he won't care" louis frowned but didn't say anything. "okay hun" he smiled as all the others came in with a few board games "time for some fun with our girl Ashley!!" harry yelled causing me to smile widely. This is the happiest I've been in a while.

We walked into the doctors office louis holding my hand and all the other boys making a barrier in front of me so the paparazzi couldn't do anything. We were guided into a large room and louis sat on the bed pulling me next to him smiling softly. After a while the door opened and I gasped slightly "familiar faces?" liam asked a smirk on his face. I nodded rapidly "five seconds of summer!!" calum grinned "that's right... Now what's your name hun?" I smiled wide "Ashley!" calum looked at Ashton "you two can be best friends!" Ashton chuckles "I'm fine with that. I need a new best friend!" he exclaims poking his tongue out at Michael who frowned. I giggled softly and Louis smiled wide. "okay so we've heard from louis that you're not doing too well and not coping with a death in the family. Is that right?" I nodded looking down "okay. Firstly I'm very sorry you have to go through this but just know we're all going to be here for you" I smiled gratefully at him and he grabbed a few tools before doing a few things before nodding "okay that's all good... Now luke is just going to do a small blood test. A little pinch in your finger okay?" I looked at louis anxiously and he smiled nodding. Niall grabbed my hand giving it a gentle squeeze. "okay" luke smiled and walked over to me taking my hand in his and quickly taking blood from my finger I winced but louis was quick to distract me. "well done... So now here's the talk... We can't help you get over your mums death that's up to you. It's up to your heart and your mind. You also need to know us guys won't let you go through this alone" the others nodded in agreement and I smiled a little "okay thank you... I appreciate that" maybe I have got a family again. About an hour later the test results came back "so I can see that you're not dealing with this very well and you've got the first stages of depression but we can get that under control very easily" I nodded and louis kissed my head gently. "at the chemist there will be a packet of pills to help you and we will be doing weekly visits to your house. Where do you live?" I opened my mouth to speak but louis cut me off "she lives with me..." he smiled and I looked up at him confused but all he did was smile.

Louis took me back to his and the boys shared house "so you take this pill once a day okay sweetie" I nodded and he smiled sitting down on the sofa "why did you bring me back here?" I asked he smiled "I've done a few things to make sure we can help you... I got your dad's number and talked to him and he's coming over in a bit" I frowned and Louis smiled "it's okay. Don't worry" soon enough the doorbell went and zayn answered it and I heard my dad's voice before he walked in "hey Ashley" I nodded and he sat down beside me "so me and your dad have been talking" I nodded at louis "and he told me he knows he's been a terrible father and he wants me to look after you" I look at him strangely "so you're saying...?" Louis chuckled softly "I'm going to adopt you" my eyes widened and he smiled. I wrapped my arms around him tightly "thank you" I whispered. "why?" he asked "I've got my family back"

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️

Q- do you prefer tea or coffee?

Word count: 1914